Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

seiferguy posted:

Vegeta also killed a bunch of people at the martial arts tournament just to get Goku to fight him. You could argue he was under Babidi's control but he seemed to have a lot of agency with that decision.
How I understood it is that Babidi never really controlled him (this is obvious later on) but he took the evil influence from the spell to counter his character development and push him to his old lack of morals and value's just to bait Goku into fighting him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

And this is to go even further beyond.
I'm sorry this one took so much longer then the others you can call this Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Kale owns, Cabba owns, Cauliflowa owns.

U6 saiyans mix comedy/fun moments and serious moments well.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Shinjobi posted:

Trunks would have been better as a Kai, imo
Nah trunks would be an excellent GoD, when he tries to protect things everything around him goes to poo poo, imagine him actually wanting to have things go to hell. :shepface:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

HitTheTargets posted:

It's Vegeta as Hell to know about the other method and still go for rage every time.
I like this explanation, it also fits into his character that while is willing to teach and help others now; he will still learn everything the "pure" way.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Justin_Brett posted:

Isn't Cabba basically a tiny, nicer Nappa?
He's a slender, more powerful Tarble.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Episode owned, 18 is ice cold. :allears:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

This is missing stuff like "SSJ2 Gohan vs Perfect Cell [No Filler] [HD remaster]" by an uploader called SSJ3GokuTrueHDDBZ

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

TheHan posted:

Does anyone have an updated version of the elimination chart? Universe 10 should be on its way out by now right?

This is pretty comprehensive: https://i.imgur.com/efpGwdW.png

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Let's be real; Toppo is going to pound down on Goku hard for being super evil, a good person wouldn't bring a being like Freezer as his "friend".
Freeza will then cheapshot Toppo off the stage for daring to suggest that filthy monkey and Frieza are in any way equal; and saving Goku from ringout by accident.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

5min in:
Miltank used rollout. :allears:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I thin kwhat they are trying to do is something like this:
Base > Super > S2 > S3 ( > S4)
Base turning Super while using God Ki > SSB
Base > SSG form going Super > New form

I can see them going with that Blue is indeed stronger than SSG, it just lacks the divine powers like the healing. Using the more divine form and going SSJ from that form would be the best of both worlds.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

heeheex2 posted:

Freiza (frieza?) is lame as poo poo and hasn't done anything cool so far
Freezer

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Whatever you think of TFS's take on things. Their 17 interpretation (with some maturing) would seamlessly fit into current episodes and that's a complement to their understanding of the character.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Burkion posted:

Considering his shirt is gone, this has to be a desperation thing.

He's only lost his shirt like this in his most dire of fights, with Vegeta and Freezer.

Ill actually spoilertag things for people who don't want to be spoiled yet:
Nah, they will just do one of the few things DBZ hasn't done often for anime: Your transformation ripping off your clothes

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Goku should he get some new form or whatever will be on Beerus's level I think.
When he turned SSBKK10 (what an acronym) in the zen exhibition match surprised people he got that far, power to rival gods but not surpass. So I can see him getting close or equal to the weaker GoD's at the end of the arc.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Azathoth256 posted:

Champa sighed as he unsheathed his vuvuzela...
Champa signs as he unsheathes his vuvuzela.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

My take was take was that cyber freezer was stronger than frieza at his default natural state.
King cold was stronger than both normal freezer and cyber frieza, but 100% power Freeza still blew them both away, whether or not his implants allowed him to power up I never thought about.

All headcannon ofcourse.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Firstborn posted:

Sabat's Vegeta is pretty weak, though. I'm struggling to think of an instance where he really blew me away. I think maybe Final Flash against Cell, but it was a culmination of a bunch of things (including the score...) that sells it. He doesn't really do very good "HNNNnnnGG" power-up stuff, either, which makes him sound kind of anemic compared to the rest of the cast which will loving YELL.
I liked his work in the Buu saga quite a bit, but i'll actually agree that the FTS and sub version work better.
He is by no means bad at it though, he's a good VA imo; just not my favourite take.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Ultra SuperSaiyan levels of hilariously buff were indeed a plotpoint, but I still like the regular bufness from DBZ, it fir the artsyle.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

TFRazorsaw posted:

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees
Can't believe they make an adult Goten figure before he even grows an inch in super. :shepface:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Shinjobi posted:

I'm riding high today, fellas. It's Kriller Time.:smugdog:
Krillin likes Taco's, what is Tien's stance on those.... :colbert:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

YGO-Abridged did quite a few clever things, It's main issue (even from the start) was running stuff into the ground.
Seto Kaiba's portrayal is still great to me for example.

The odd few episodes we get a year now aren't stellar but I still enjoy them (cause it is still the same poo poo and it makes me nostalgic)

Zedd fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Sep 7, 2017

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I liked that episode, but at this point Vegeta refusing to admit he wants to save the rest/his universe is out of character.
In "normal" stakes it's fine for him to be standoffish but as a warrior in a fight for survival he should appreciate every man standing on his side. It would make perfect sense for his prince of all saiyans/warriors shtick.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Rhonne posted:

How do you sneak off to make a wish of Dragon Balls the size of planets and a dragon the size of a galaxy?
Carefully.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

The manga has Goku pulling the Hakai out of his rear end:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

The fact Hit couldn't go for the kill made him hold back in that regard, and he was slowly adapting to Goku's speed but in raw strength he couldn't measure up.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I think the best they can do with him is to keep his all-business thing going as long as he is winning; It's a job to him, an assignment.
Whatever they do once he starts losing I am happy to be surprised by.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Caros posted:

The only exception to the rule seems to be the mastered form Goku picked up for the cell games. Which always struck me as more of a Vegeta saying 'nuh uh, I'm not going to copy that even though it works' because Goku.
I thought that was pretty explicitly so, and he only went for the master SSJ > SSJ 2 offscreen during the timeskip.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Augus posted:

watch limit breaker form turn out to be completely and utterly worthless, even worse than SS3
Maybe, but once platinum cell shows up we can get Limit Breaker Goku Limit Breaker. :shepface:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I honestly still think the wish will end up restoring all erased universes including ones we haven't heard of, and that that sets up the next arc.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

So think Jiren actually works now.
He is still super stoic and (plot conveniently) not bothering with weak fighters, but ever since he started doing stuff his whole ~he is so super strong~ isn't just us being told so, we can see it.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Rhonne posted:

What is Jiren's powerlevel?
Unironically: "His power is Maximum"

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Stairmaster posted:

I still don't think he could beat rolf
Can EdEddy (Thats the fusion of Ed, Edd and Eddy) beat Rolf?

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

MonsterEnvy posted:

Potara is supposed to last an hour for non Kais.
I don't know why but any sort of you are so strong it didn't last as long as it should have! in media is always cool to me.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Augus posted:

If Goku and Caulifla fused would they just become Sun Wukong
And that would bring El Grande Padre's plan to completion.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

At least link the one that's part of Dragonball Canon. :colbert:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h9V0nDT9XU

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

MonsterEnvy posted:

Scooby Doo just announced a new Crossover with Batman the Brave and the Bold. The same series that brought us this.

So that episode previeuw proves shaggy can take belmod in base form.
Shaggy blanco is going to be insane.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Didn't they finally recast Char Full Frontal for Gundam Unicorn?
When there is money to be made, they will do it.

That said ending it on a high note wouldn't be bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

ImpAtom posted:

No, Char has not been recast just yet. He's still Suichi Ikeda. The exceptions are Gundam-san (which didn't use the original cast) and most recently Toshihiko Seki played him in a Gundam short, but that was sort of an injoke because Toshihiko Seki was the voice actor for Char Aznable (the guy who Red Comet Char stole the identity of) in Gundam: The Origin.
Ah, I swear they recast him; odd.
Point about money making them do it still stands though. :v: