Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Professor Wayne posted:

Just checked. Planetnamek.com is for sale.
What kinds of pricing are we talking about to buy the site and have it redirect to this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Kurui Reiten posted:

No, I demand we redirect it to a fake Planet Namek site that portrays the series as if the Fake Namek arc was real Namek, and we go from there with stupid parody ripoffs of everything else in the series. Like Frieza is Friya, the Ginyu Force is Kola Squad, instead of Androids we gave Mechanoids, etc etc, and have bios and poo poo and fake power level charts and stuff.
:effort:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Krillin still calls his wife Mrs. #18. :quagmire:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

YF-23 posted:

I love how U3's nerd poo poo amounts to an amalgamation of "you can't defeat an enemy that does that!" bullshit tactics that collapse the moment they're placed on a real arena against real, seasoned opponents.
I didn't really think about this until just now, you're right. That's pretty amazing.

Kale is amazing and gay. Caulifla is amazing and looks weird all buffed up. Cabba has the seed of a good character somewhere inside him, but right now is still pretty milquetoast. Hit is always amazing.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Burkion posted:

They really, REALLY do not want to admit that she's the legendary SSJ over on the wiki

It's kind of sad how often "it's pretty identical to Broly BUT IT'S NOT" comes up
They're the kind of people who diligently maintain the Dragonball Wiki, including a very thorough summary of every single episode. Are you really surprised at the level of grog?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Oh, c'mon, Goku's pals with Zen-Oh and it's been implied for a while now that the chief angel is Not A Good Guy, if there isn't some "deleting the universes serves the angels' secret plan so we have to un-delete them", I will eat a hat.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Zamasu posted:

A later stage of my plan was to create a series of waterslides, surrounded by natural beauty. Then he'd be too distracted playing and having fun to notice that all the ningen were missing.

:tubular:
So glad to see you're still keeping at this.

And that you like kittens!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

The real question is who's U6 Trunks?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

deadly_pudding posted:

Wait, no, gently caress you're right. The invincible Bota Magetta is U6 Goten and Trunks/Gotenks.
Oh poo poo

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Burkion posted:

Here's how far above Gohan is compared to others.

Gohan let himself get pummeled as hard as the strongest warrior of Warrior 10 could pummel him until he exhausted himself- and was completely fine!

Gohan literally let the guy beat the poo poo out of him Homer Simpson style.

Universe 7 is a nightmare universe

And never forget, one of the strongest and greatest of their universe sat the tournament out because he wanted to take a goddamn nap
"average persons power level is 3,000" factoid actualy just statistical error. average persons power level is 0. Son Goku, who lives in a chamber & has over 10,000 fights each day, is an outlier adn should not have been counted

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Saagonsa posted:

Isn't that the same as the Japanese version though?
The Japanese version is exactly why that happened.

Igor's Japanese voice actor loving died, of course they had to replace his voice. At least this almost seems like a reason.

Edit: Show me where I can harvest all the tears about Kefla being stronger than Blue Goku.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

HGH posted:

I'm kinda over Kefla now that UI is back, I really want to skip to next week and get the Android 35 train running.
Didn't Xenoverse 2 basically do the same thing?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

IcePhoenix posted:

There aren't many because it's arguable whether or not she actually is. She beat worn out Goku, but also was starting to get her rear end kicked at the end. It's debatable if that kick at the end really KOs him if he's not already beat up from the rest of the tournament.

also someone asked for the updated roster, this isn't the one I've been posting but it's the one I found and it's still neat:

I don't think the other guy has made one recently since it's been like a month since anyone has been eliminated
Imagine what it must be like to be rated lower than Universe 4. :allears:

(And it's absolutely U4 getting erased next.)

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I'd say 2 is a lot more likely than 6.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Edited Doctor posted:

I am so upset that it took me so long to realize the joke that the Tournament Of Power was taking place on a top.
:negative:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Blaze Dragon posted:

I have to wonder how much this is true. Quoting Kanzenshuu, "They cannot say whether or not Dragon Ball Super will link up with the original ending to the manga/anime, as Toriyama has not yet decided how it (i.e., Dragon Ball Super) is going to end".

For all we know, the epilogue might get completely retconned away. It wouldn't be unlike Toriyama, who seems to have a very flexible idea of what canon means anyways.
Cannons are what he uses to refill his swimming pools with money.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Shin: Is that kid who copies what the grown-ups are doing because he wants to fit in, but who can't ever stop just being a spectacular gently caress-up of a kid
Krillin: Sometimes gets insulted by his hot wife, 'only' helped take out three people before getting jobbed.

Evenly matched rivals.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

TheGamerGuy23 posted:

Yeah, the U6 Saiyans are basically "Asspull, the characters", and I'm glad they're all eliminated.
Have you considered that you might, in fact, be an rear end in a top hat? I'm not calling you one, I'm asking if you've ever considered the possibility that you might be one.

khwarezm posted:

You know, talking as that guy who defends Ribrianne, you have some weird loving hang-ups about these characters.
:respek: Ribrianne's gimmick wouldn't carry through a whole series, but having Cliche Magical Girl show up in a literal DBZ fight is amazing. Reminds me of all the late-90s Dragon Ball Z x Sailor Moon crossover fan stuff.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Fartbox posted:

The fights mostly being ATATATA + teleport flurries is because it's easier to animate instead of you know, actual real fight choreography which is both hard and time consumin
They were saving all their budget for the second half of the episode.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I can't believe the anime ended with the bad guy winning.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Augus posted:

Obviously Freeza has finally noticed that whenever Goku passes a milestone in terms of power, that milestone suddenly becomes exponentially easier for everyone else to pass. Instead of using the Dragon Balls, he's just gonna watch Goku master Ultra Instinct and surpass the Gods then be like "Oh I get it, it's all in the hips" and do the same thing.
Poor Vegeta's been accidentally mastering this technique for years.

They still never really explained how he went Blue, did they?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I really thought Kefla was gonna end up going SS3 at the end, and Goku's victory was gonna be because he timed her out on her transformation when she unfused super early, like Vegito Blue did.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

JFC, can we timg that?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Am I the only person who's still really bothered that Krillin seems to refer to his wife exclusively as "Mrs. Number 18"?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Eh, they still have Piccolo, but yeah. Goku's basically locked into being The Finale with Jiren, so at least he won't be hijacking any more fights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Vegeta didn't lose a single 1v1 to Goku in the manga
Huh, you're right. Everything about Goku being stronger has always been because he beat someone Vegeta lost to, usually because Vegeta got cocky.