Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
I'm gonna record myself screaming in a mic about how caulifula ruined super saiyan and post it in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
the demon pig from gt hero's legacy

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
If they're fighting underwater SpongeBob wins

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Carlosologist posted:

someone give me a caption for this picture, i'm making it my new avatar

"That post was so gross I instinctively dodged."

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
y'know, i knew in my heart that it was going to be goku, yet I'm still disappointed that one poster's gohan theory was wrong

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Raxivace posted:

Tbh I'm not sure I like Vegeta having either variant of his Saiyan armor in Super. One of the kind of subtle details in DBZ was how Vegeta gradually wore less and less of his classic outfit as he acclimated to Earth's culture until eventually he was just wearing normal Earthling clothing in the Uub chapters. Super kind of ruins that progression by having him go from the tanktop getup back to the armor he wore during the Androids/Cell Saga stuff.

This was bothering me too

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
*granny goku voice* DADADADADADADADADADADA

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Junpei Hyde posted:

Congrats you named the three good songs from that ost

gohan turning super saiyan 2, goku turning super saiyan for the first time

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Gohan is the only saiyan we've seen at any point between tiny child and muscle man, I imagine this will hold true for Goten and Trunks

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Perhaps... the truth is in the middle

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
What's the over under on gotenks

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
You'd never guess it from Super

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

bobjr posted:

I don't mean it as people hate Goku, just that it would be a lot closer.

only people in this thread think this, normies love goku

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
i for one am glad gbs and its posters will be eliminated

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
They're probably true, considering they have Gohan getting owned

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Yugioh abridged has gotten a lot better now that it's over the pop culture obsession and is ripping into waking the dragons

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Universe 1 has a fighter who's just a gun

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
at this point kid buu is like barely a dip in the well to goku

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Goku isn't going to get eliminated

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Cell owns and it's sad that he basically loses all his interesting motivation after becoming Perfect

He should've stayed in form 1

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
For a demonstration of Appule's unlimited power, play xenoverse 2 where he can juggle beerus

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
The U6 saiyans are in the transition stage between cell gohan size and buu gohan, which is why that other saiyan who was in the space police or whatever looked normal

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Burkion posted:

That doesn't even make sense. Gohan was never a twig.

Even when he wasn't super roids ala the Cell Games, he was just kind of chunky kid sized.

They're like gangly teenagers

they're stretching out, the rest has to catch up later

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
there should be an adventure with chichi and goten, and chichi learns the kaioken and kamehameha

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
One thing I still like about Ribrienne is how many new named techniques she has. Make new techniques, people!

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
17 and 18 need to accel dance on some poor clown

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
I hope the U6 saiyans get some kind of arc after the tournament, Cabba hasn't done a thing since recruiting Kale and Caulifula

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Kashuno posted:

I hope they just say “Jiren is hella strong” and it never is any deeper than that

Zzulu posted:

Yeah I also hope Jiren is just naturally a crazy strong dude. No weird tricks or gimmicks

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Goku can do the solar flare can't he

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
gotenks isn't just a dumb kid, he's two dumb kids stacked up in a trenchcoat, so wacky moves are completely justified

that said i would've appreciated a little more seriousness after everyone he knew and loved got killed by buu, again

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Blaze Dragon posted:

In other games, Xenoverse 2 announced yet another DLC Pack, this time with Android 13 and Tapion as playable characters

Lame, I'd rather have Pikkon than of all people, Android 13--

Blaze Dragon posted:

and most interestingly, a whole new game mode where you control pieces based on the characters in a board.

bwuh??

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Kashuno posted:

U6 Saiyans go down the SS4 path while U7 Saiyans go down the “rainbow” hair path

this would actually own really hard

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Except goten

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
a goku gohan fusion would have very confused feelings about chichi

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Ribrianne was good when she was a completely serious magical girl played straight, now that they're leaning into the joke character thing she's a lot less interesting

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Android 35 definitely.

edit: gently caress!!!

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

CharlestheHammer posted:

Then Super? I don't think anything can touch the animation in the special.

Goku vs. Majin Vegeta

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
I feel like someone really wanted to focus on the Gohan/Piccolo vs Namekians fight but someone else said "no, we don't have time"

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
imagine being this mad about anime openings

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Dias posted:

imagine being a complete obtuse gently caress unable to read a joking statement like you

there's people literally on the spectrum that post in this thread with better social skills than you holy poo poo

Imagine continuing to be this mad