Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
i'm re watching DBZ Kai so I can catch up on Super and watch that as it airs. i barely remember anything that happens up to the Cell Games. i wonder if they'll ever get to that there namek planet

also bulma best character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
yamcha strongest human

TrilliontonNixon posted:

To be fair to Trump (Allah forgive me), he's never had all the inhabitants of an apartment complex killed in order to take it over.
pretend I posted that trailer for Resurrection F that was just a propaganda video to join the Frieza Force and fight against the evil Saiyan threat that has wormed it's way into Earth

hail lord frieza

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

VanSandman posted:

I got banned from Planet Namek when I was 10.
so did dende

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
I've been watching the old DBZ movies as I make my way through Kai and man these are a mixed bag. I was falling asleep in the last half of Tree of Might. World's Strongest was aight tho. The first five minutes of Lord Slug are Gohan dancing with his dragon as a performance to Piccolo as he angrily mediates so that's very good

also Dead Zone felt super weird for some reason I have no idea why. Like I felt I dreamed the entire thing

Expect My Mom fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Jul 21, 2017

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Stairmaster posted:

Lord slug was actually a good movie
I stopped a bit after the part where Bulma's dad calls that cat that's always on his shoulder his "my furry little colleague" so yeah it seemed pretty good, I'll get back to it