Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Kind of.

Bardock was conceptualized by Toei in his entirety, Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru (animator and main character designer for the anime from the Buu Saga until the end of GT) was the one who did the original designs for Bardock and his team.

Toriyama came later and tweaked Nakatsuru's designs into what we know today.

Nakatsuru was also the one that came up with the design for Child Vegeta (seen first on the Bardock special) and the SSJ4.

Pumbkin

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

seiferguy posted:

1. Hate to be a wet blanket but I'm pretty sure Toei decided on Goku Blanco independent of Latin America fan art. That said, the coincidence is funny.

no toei definitely copied it

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Spiritus Nox posted:

I understand that Broly is popular. I just also understand that he's fuckin' lame.

hes badass

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
i love tienshinhan, and respect him as the strongest human.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
what 8 year old is ripped enough to play gotenks

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
i hope all the latin countries do it anyway

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
https://twitter.com/BurningAegis/status/977737665591349248