Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AverySpecialfriend

by Hand Knit
i tickle that idiot human's ribs but like actually this time

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

ToastGhost posted:

no, only a beautiful skeleton looking at you

i don't believe you. i jump through to mirror to search the mirror zone for humans

ToastGhost

20% cooler

AverySpecialfriend posted:

i tickle that idiot human's ribs but like actually this time

d100 = 80, which is over your Funnybone score. The dumb human is unamused! He starts drooling like the gross fluid filled creature he is.

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

i don't believe you. i jump through to mirror to search the mirror zone for humans

You dive into the mirror, and by that I mean you break the mirror and collapse into a pile of bones much to the delight of everyskeleton

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
heck. i try to put myself back together but I do it wrong cause I'm not very smart

City of Glompton

I put on the red wig and start voguing

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Scaly Haylie

ToastGhost posted:

You find not only clothes in the pile but a FILTHY HUMAN as well!!

A filthy DUMB human!!

He appears to be the only human in this room, and he makes a sign for you to keep quiet.

I place my hands on either side of the human's head, and then start screaming at him.

alnilam

I put on the friggin shoes and start to dance for no one in particular cause i gotta be MEEEEEE

alnilam

(you're doing great don't overwork yourself nobody will mind if u take a break)

ToastGhost

20% cooler

heck. i try to put myself back together but I do it wrong cause I'm not very smart

You have a left leg for a right arm now and vice versa

City of Glompton posted:

I put on the red wig and start voguing

You look like this only without the disgusting human bits, suit, coffee, and also the wig is much more voluptuous and less Skully.

Lizard Wizard posted:

I place my hands on either side of the human's head, and then start screaming at him.

He starts screaming back, "AHH, AHHH, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

(d100 = 24, well under Lizard Skeleton's Death Causing)

He gets so spooked that his skeleton takes the chance to leap out of his open mouth, leaving behind a gross pile of human skin but more importantly, a brand new skeleton!! Everyone in the room laughs and cheers for today is a glorious day, a day in which a skeleton was liberated from a human.

He didn't have a magic key though so it looks like you'll have to find on average 60 more humans.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I'm a necromancer skeleton.

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Hello. *Bones rattle.*

----------------

ToastGhost

20% cooler

drilldo squirt posted:

Hello. *Bones rattle.*

:skeltal:

Ribbone Squirt the Necromancer Skeleton
BB - 24
FB - 48
DC - 99!!!
Armor - 27
SC - 98!!

You are the skeleton that just popped out of the dumb human. Welcome to the skeleforce.

There are two exits in this room (the hole in the wall and the door) and you think you hear humans from one of them!!

Scaly Haylie

I....I try on the skin

Olive!

I knock 'shave and a haircut' on the door using the hand at the end of my leg

ToastGhost

20% cooler

Lizard Wizard posted:

I....I try on the skin

You rip the skin in half.

I knock 'shave and a haircut' on the door using the hand at the end of my leg

"D-don't come in, someone's in here!" You think you hear moaning from the other room, and not pleasant skeleton moaning either! Unfortunately the door is locked, someone might have to put their backbones into it!

Olive!

ToastGhost posted:

"D-don't come in, someone's in here!" You think you hear moaning from the other room, and not pleasant skeleton moaning either! Unfortunately the door is locked, someone might have to put their backbones into it!

"THAT IS NOT THE ACCEPTED RESPONSE"

and I kick in the door with my foot hand

ToastGhost

20% cooler

"THAT IS NOT THE ACCEPTED RESPONSE"

and I kick in the door with my foot hand

Backbones d100 = 4, Success!

You have broken into A CRAMPED BATHROOM done in dark blue, painted to look like you're under a night sky.

The room is also stuffed with 30 HUMANS!!!

They come spilling out and piled atop of each other, it's uncertain how long they were in there. About half of them are naked, and I'll start determining what kind of humans they all are once you start scaring or killing them. Or you can always make 'em laugh. The choice is always yours in skeletonworld™, the game of horrendous random generation and utterly unbalanced mechanics.

Olive!

! ! !

i want to play the loudest note I can on the loudest instrument I have!

e: and hold it for as long as I can! eardrums are the weakest human meat!

Olive! fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Jul 23, 2017

City of Glompton

I vogue sexily at the nearest human in hopes that the skeleton inside will pop out. pop a boner, if you will

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

ToastGhost

20% cooler
Sorry for the delay I may've been stuck inside some sort of SKELETON DIMENSION or perhaps you could say BONE ZONE

! ! !

i want to play the loudest note I can on the loudest instrument I have!

e: and hold it for as long as I can! eardrums are the weakest human meat!
To this day you are holding that note, but you roll poorly on death causing. You have given all 8 old men the willies though!

City of Glompton posted:

I vogue sexily at the nearest human in hopes that the skeleton inside will pop out. pop a boner, if you will
A dumb human blushes and puts a finger to his mouth.

Also odds say these humans have some keys on them!

Android Blues

I am a musical skeleton. I play the ondes martenot. I am very irascible. Other skeleton musicians refuse to work with me. They say I am a diva. I say they are talentless percussionist hacks who don't understand the purity and brilliance of Maurice Martenot's electronic vision.

Olive!

The only one of my stats that doesn't completely blow is charisma... I will use my power of speech to convince these humans to unleash the true skeletal potential within themselves and remove their useless flesh

alnilam

The only one of my stats that doesn't completely blow is charisma... I will use my power of speech to convince these humans to unleash the true skeletal potential within themselves and remove their useless flesh

I do an interpretive dance along with this #teanwork

Olive!

alnilam posted:

I do an interpretive dance along with this #teanwork

H*ck yeah :hfive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

Now would be the right season to bring this back, OP.

• Locked thread