Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

Please to be making me skellington

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

alnilam posted:

Please to be making me skellington

I want to be a dancin skeleton frog so i can be all "hello my baby hello me honey hello my ragtime gal"

alnilam

I drink some old wine and then make a joke, "ahh, a fine vintage... tastes just like the swamp water i grew up in" *swirls wine around in glass casually*

alnilam

I ask my new fridnds from my joke"say do any of you know where i can come any hats shoes or wigs" / then i skele-wink at City of Skeleton to indicate the wig is for her if i get one

alnilam

oooh thank you my friend :) what's your skele-name btw, I'm Ulna-lam *does a little jig that ends in sort of a nice to meet you bow*

alnilam

V cool. I go to investigate/look at the trap door V spoke of, but i don't open it yet

alnilam

I invite the rest of my party to come with me if they want and go get ready to slip in (waiting for party members b4 i do)

alnilam

I'm going to pretend to be supposed to be in the show and start looking for good hats and shoes

if i should happen upon a human while looking i will keep it hush hush from the makeup npc skeles

alnilam

I put on the friggin shoes and start to dance for no one in particular cause i gotta be MEEEEEE

alnilam

(you're doing great don't overwork yourself nobody will mind if u take a break)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

The only one of my stats that doesn't completely blow is charisma... I will use my power of speech to convince these humans to unleash the true skeletal potential within themselves and remove their useless flesh

I do an interpretive dance along with this #teanwork

• Locked thread