Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

The Crosman CDPT1 diopter set is cheap on Amazon right now.

I ordered one before they bump up over $100 like they usually are. It's better made than the Daisy Avanti set so many drop on the sadly discontinued 953. Lacks an eye cup, sure, but gains a blinder card. Now to decide what I'll put my new sights on.

https://youtu.be/QtpzoGj-1V8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flatland Crusoe
Jan 12, 2011

Great White Hunter
Master Race

Let me explain why I'm better than you

We were collectively still zooming in to decide which side of the line between crazy and genius you fell onto. Now we see your Mona Lisa.

You will be letting us down if you don't participate in a biathlon with this gun and a set of ski blades.

Snowman Crossing
Dec 4, 2009

hahahahaha

I love it

Beardless
Aug 12, 2011

I am Centurion Titus Polonius. And the only trouble I've had is that nobody seem to realize that I'm their superior officer.

I really hope we manage to meet up when I'm back in that neck of the woods. I want to shoot that thing so bad.

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

That is a true work of art. Would you mind going into some more detail on how you mounted up the front sight to the post there?

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.

Can I put those on a CZ 452?

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

Avynte posted:

...Would you mind going into some more detail on how you mounted up the front sight to the post there?

Let me make sure it will actually hold, first. And get over my shame because it ain't pretty.

E2M2 posted:

Can I put those on a CZ 452?

The rear fits an 11mm dovetail, so yes. The front also clamps to a dovetail so you'd need one on the muzzle somehow. Also don't know if it would need spacers for any possible height variance outside its adjustment range or not.

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.

Well I bought a pair.

edit: nevermind, probably should save my money

E2M2 fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Jul 20, 2017

Urzza
Sep 8, 2007
Rippen off MTG since 2002

Are you going to paint them up to match the rest of the gun? Or leave them as is? Both send a message, and I'm not sure which one is better.

ShitheadDeluxe
May 14, 2007

Somebody put these on an AR with a railed gasblock, I gotta see what that looks like.

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009

Nice.

• Locked thread