Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

we were somewhere around hesaim on the edge of the spinward marches when the drugs began to take hold.

Thinking about a chopper or a Gunlugger. Ah is this 1st or second edition AW?

Mykkel fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Jul 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

we were somewhere around hesaim on the edge of the spinward marches when the drugs began to take hold.

Captain Foo posted:

thread title says 2e

Woops missed that part.

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

I go where the jingle is. So if I show up at your door, it's one of 3 things:
Some shithead stole from you, and you want me to get it back.
You want a shithead dead.
You're someone else's shithead. Gonna be a bad day for you.

What keeps you up at night? You know that building over on 7th nobody goes near? The one that smells wrong. Yeah, Every now and then, no matter where I am,
when I'm trying to sleep, I smell it.
What part of the city do you call home, if you've got one? Right now, I've got a sweet hideout set up on 27th and Madison. It even has a mattress.

pre:
Name: JB
Playbook: Gunlugger
Look: Man, scrounged mismatched armor, worn face, sad eyes, and a stocky body.

Cool +1
Hard +2
Hot -1
Sharp +1
Weird 0

Gear:
assault rifle (3 Harm close/far loud autofire)
smg (3-harm close messy)
magnum (3 harm close reload loud)
machete (3 harm hand messy)
kevlar vest, armor shoulder pads (2 armor)
Oddments (2 barter)

Battle-Hardened
when you act under 􀃫re, or when you stand overwatch, roll+hard
instead of roll+cool.

Battlefield Instincts
when you open your brain to the world’s psychic maelstrom,
roll+hard instead of roll+weird, but only in battle.

NOT TO BE hosed WITH
In battle, you count as a small gang, with harm and
armor according to your gear.

Mykkel
Oct 8, 2012

Captain Foo posted:

JB: Any ideas why your pad on 27th and Madison was so available? Ever even think about that before?

I'm keeping it warm for a lady named Susan. About a month ago, she decided she was going to try and remove Fat Tim from ruling over the section between 5th and Jefferson and 12th and Monroe. He's the shithead that runs the 4 way stop gang all of their chestplates have a wierd plate with that written on it, no idea what it means) and he had taken Susan's brew without paying for it a few times too many. I offered to deal with the shithead, but she declined said if I did it, whichever of his boys lived would end up ruling the area. So she has cozied up to Fat Tim and making like she needs his protection to run her still. I don't get the full plan. She told me that if she needs me, I'll get the message. You asking about her reminds me, I should pop in on Fat Tim. I could always use a little jingle.

• Locked thread