Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Taxes
Jan 26, 2010

From here, it's possible.
Love late scratches at key positions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

And thus commences the mad scramble for JK Dobbins

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
And now begins the great team exchange of 2017.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
I drafted Dobbins at halftime you stupid cucks hahahahahahahah

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

Scionix posted:

DID YOU THOUGH?

https://www.fantrax.com/newui/fantasy/txDetailsHistory.go?leagueId=gs09guwuj62gymps

(hint - nah brah)

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
YA DONE GOOFED A-A-RON

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
Dobbins will be mine as long as none of the....... (checks list) 17 people with higher waiver priority claim him! Fools!

Sounds like a house elf from Harry Potter, I didn't want that guy anyway. :colbert:

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Distractions makes it better when ya take up the ENTIRE ROAD
I would like to personally thank Ohio state for not using Mike Weber the entire game

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
If you want Dobbins, just bench your entire roster. Last place = first waiver, eh?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Scionix posted:

Nigga you dumb

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
How the gently caress do waivers work THIS poo poo IS RIGGED I DEMAND A RECOUNT

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
And yet another season in my long line of seasons having worthless te's begins.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
I left 40 points on the bench with the Memphis D/ST, and instead started Stanford (BYE) in that slot. I swear I checked my lineup like 10 times.

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Scionix posted:

lol it's the same waiver system as always

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Gonna go ahead and shame whoever started Brandon Harris over Will Grier.........

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Spintzel posted:

lol it's the same waiver system as always

It's only the 3rd year of waivers. My first year was full free agency.

It's the first year of a rank-based weekly waiver reset.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
My big experiment of having a kicker as an offensive player starts at 7:30pm.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Spintzel posted:

Gonna go ahead and shame whoever started Brandon Harris over Will Grier.........

i loving hate myself enough thank you

"oh well i don't want to start a quarterback and the defense he's against, i think that's a jinx"

what a loving idiot i am

edit: i hope brandon harris gets launched into the sun tomorrow

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
My team is going to really suck this year y'all.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
so wait the waiver wire order is random but week 1 is like 90% of the importance of waiver wire so i get hosed cuz im #17

I AM BEING CONSPIRED AGAINST

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

Scionix posted:

so wait the waiver wire order is random but week 1 is like 90% of the importance of waiver wire so i get hosed cuz im #17

I AM BEING CONSPIRED AGAINST

Waiver wire order resets Tuesday AM based on standings (reverse order). Claims processed Wednesday AM.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

My team is good

It's literally just Penn State

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
How the hell did Oregon score 70+ points and Justin Herbert barely get any points? I thought my team was toast playing against him when I see the score.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

I am praying to the football gods for Virginia Tech to get a million pick-sixes so I don't have to commit seppuku for starting two North Carolina players who combined for -6 points.

gently caress a Tar Heel

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Quandary posted:

How the hell did Oregon score 70+ points and Justin Herbert barely get any points? I thought my team was toast playing against him when I see the score.

They benched him after 2 quarters and he basically didn't need to throw the ball ever.

This year is gonna be Karma for having Lamar Jackson last year, I think.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

if i hadn't been a loving idiot and switched QBs, I would have been the only person to break 300 this week.

As it stands, I won a game by 30 with a QB that earned -3 points. gently caress all y'all, I'm going for the gold this year.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Sam Darnold heisman candidate my rear end

Taxes
Jan 26, 2010

From here, it's possible.
Injury report: 2 of top 3 picks

:tif:

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

Taxes posted:

Injury report: 2 of top 3 picks

:tif:

hey cool glad the DL sprint of fantasy baseball could follow into CFF

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
My "pick the cool names" strat is working. Timothy McVey? 33 points :twisted:

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
One of my WRs apparently didn't score any points because he was moved to cornerback? College football is weird as hell.

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

thank you to whoever dropped Josh Rosen

Edit:

Scionix posted:

I have dropped one Joshua Rosen so for all you SAT enthusiasts, grab him while he's hot

I mean of course I didn't start him and instead got to watch my bench rack up 120+ as I start players who get me 4 total points

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Spintzel posted:

thank you to whoever dropped Josh Rosen

Edit:

I mean of course I didn't start him and instead got to watch my bench rack up 120+ as I start players who get me 4 total points

Np dude but that was vs noted defensive powerhouse Texas A&M so temper your future expectations

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
:siren:

Not sure how some of you fucks were able to beat the WW period and pick up FAs early, but I'm undoing trades until the WW has completed tomorrow AM.

Looks like this applies to the Sunday games.

NOTE TO YOU IDIOTS THAT I UNDID: Place yourselves back on the waiver if you want em. '500k Per Win: The Kirk Ferentz Story', 'DACOACHO ZONE', 'Shimmy Shimmy Ya'.

Webbeh fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Sep 5, 2017

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Scionix posted:

Np dude but that was vs noted defensive powerhouse Texas A&M so temper your future expectations

Don't worry because the one week I decide to start him he will get destroyed by a defensive line of an FCS team and end up with -100 yards from sacks and throw 5 interceptions because that's how my starters like to operate if we go by past years.

Webbeh posted:

Not sure how some of you fucks were able to beat the WW period and pick up FAs early, but I'm undoing trades until the WW has completed tomorrow AM.

NOTE TO YOU IDIOTS THAT I UNDID: Place yourselves back on the waiver if you want em. '500k Per Win: The Kirk Ferentz Story', 'DACOACHO ZONE', 'Shimmy Shimmy Ya'.

Fantrax please stop loving me over without me even realizing

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Webbeh posted:

hey man, just think of them as "greyshirts", I'm just obtaining a legal competitive advantage.

it's very SEC of me.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Tomorrow's Waiver Wire is going to be a bloodbath. C'mon fantrax, gently caress up in my favor, please!

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
I have 5 rbs and 3 tes queued lol

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
I'm a big idiot and somehow dropped one of my players by accident while messing around with the waivers. Webbeh has kindly agreed to re-add him to my team, but I am posting here for the required public shaming. I'm a dumbass!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Scionix posted:

I have 5 rbs and 3 tes queued lol

leave my TEs alone, dammit

• Locked thread