Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wit
Jul 26, 2011

very plumpy navel and sweet balls here is my telephone number babbi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

wit posted:

very plumpy navel and sweet balls here is my telephone number babbi

Call me maybe

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I would probably still have sex with mariah carey

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
she's a very nice looking woman

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

I would probably still have sex with mariah carey

Nah wouldn't even bone skinny Mariah srry man. :shrug:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

What's your problem man? Gay or incel?

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

COMRADES posted:

She got roasted by Eminem pretty bad huh

She had a pathetic reputation for chasing the latest young pop-stars to record a quick single with & Eminem publicly told her to get hosed & embarrassed the poo poo out of her. Now even hard-core rappers won't gently caress with him.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I'd still hit it

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007
Lol if making fun of Mariah carey makes Eminem somehow scary rappers are the biggest pussies on the planet

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Cephalectomy posted:

Lol if making fun of Mariah carey makes Eminem somehow scary rappers are the biggest pussies on the planet

dont sign your posts

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Detective No. 27 posted:

You sure they weren't talking about Dschingis Khan? They were white af.

Some of them were Hungarian

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

ruddiger posted:

Game is an industry ho who was at one point on the same label as Em, of course he's going to dick ride the wave.

Grown men attacking women in songs is some bitch made little kid poo poo, and the only reason why Em went so hard on the females in his life is because he knew he couldn't play that tough talk poo poo with real dudes in the street. Game is also constantly getting his card pulled by other rappers for talking out of pocket. Little kids in Chicago had that grown man tucking his chain into his shirt when they flexed on him in Cali.

White dudes always gotta bring up Eminem when talking about anything involving rap music, poo poo's loving embarrassing.

Wow you must be a real "hip hop head"

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Zahgaegun posted:

Aww yeah baby, that's what I like.

Imagine being a Mariah Carey impersonator and thinking "what the gently caress" as she slowly circles the drain, Fat Elvis style.

Is it Nick Cannons baby?

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

I knew this reminded me of something....

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Lmbo she got so fat 🤣

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Same

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
why do people photoshop celebs to look fatter than they are

She thicker than she was 20 years ago but Duh.. she's almost 50

would

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
If my wife looks like that when we're 50 I will be a very happy man

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

she looks p good

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting

Maybe she needs more cocaine

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

ruddiger posted:

Game is an industry ho who was at one point on the same label as Em, of course he's going to dick ride the wave.

Grown men attacking women in songs is some bitch made little kid poo poo, and the only reason why Em went so hard on the females in his life is because he knew he couldn't play that tough talk poo poo with real dudes in the street. Game is also constantly getting his card pulled by other rappers for talking out of pocket. Little kids in Chicago had that grown man tucking his chain into his shirt when they flexed on him in Cali.

White dudes always gotta bring up Eminem when talking about anything involving rap music, poo poo's loving embarrassing.

hell yeah i too act hard on something awful dot com

also never trust the Russians - I don't understand why no one has learned this yet

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Ron Darling posted:

hell yeah i too act hard on something awful dot com

Best you watch out or you're going to get a vicious flexing from r-dog.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Fog Tripper posted:

Best you watch out or you're going to get a vicious flexing from r-dog.

all these years and we don't have a :flex: emoji smh

wit
Jul 26, 2011

ruddiger posted:

werd, daddy-o.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

ruddiger posted:

/

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

ruddiger posted:

Once again I must "lol" at this entire post, as it's pretty much perfect

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Garcin posted:

What the gently caress?

People who become famous all-of-a-sudden have to put up with a class of human being that delights in picking them apart to their bare bones and taking a massive poo poo over the burning remnants of their earlier self. And woe is they, who took a chance when they were young and used their talent to move forward and make a difference. Because they become old, and their bodies change, and if they are women - we make fun of them as this is their lot in life. Why isn't Mariah in the kitchen?

And that's why you don't really want to be famous lol.

quote:

And I'm thankful for every fan that I get
But I can't take a poo poo in the bathroom
Without someone standing by it
No, I won't sign you an autograph
You can call me an rear end in a top hat, I'm glad

quote:

And I'm the bad guy, ‘cause I don't answer my door
Like, "Hey, hi! You guys wants some autographs?
Okay, form a straight line!"

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

ruddiger posted:

this post

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

ruddiger posted:

i don't know who any of these people are

are we still talking about the hot brown lady from the nineties

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

ruddiger posted:

I can't wait for goons to come in here and tell us that white people actually created rap also, and black people actually appropriated it off of them, not the other way around.

Dude feels real strong about this issue.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Zahgaegun posted:

Aww yeah baby, that's what I like.

Imagine being a Mariah Carey impersonator and thinking "what the gently caress" as she slowly circles the drain, Fat Elvis style.

*very sad trombone*

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
That's an rear end I could get behind.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

THHHIIIICCCCCCCC

Bitch so fat she got tides on her tummy

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Makeup: C-
Hair: D
rear end: A+

Buccaneer
Jun 24, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Domestic Amuse posted:

I knew this reminded me of something....

Buccaneer
Jun 24, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not going to quote the ruedigger post

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Why are you posting pictures of Eminem fans? :confused:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

ruddiger posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ruddiger posted:

Well I brought it up because of Mariah Carey :P

• Locked thread