Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision

by VideoGames
literally. my wife gets off work in 3 hours. that's like 2 hours more time than i need.

i'm gonna eat nachos, and i am gonna record a new song tonight. i'll post it when its done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision

by VideoGames
and done

https://soundcloud.com/airportortelephone/terminator-10-menthol-v-bullet-mix

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

lumpanoodle

gonna give this song a shot

e: you did exactly what you said you would, op, i congratulate you for your achievement. and big up for sticking to your goals too

lumpanoodle fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Jul 21, 2017

fuck. marry. t-rex

pics of nachos next time...

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
nacho status: jammed

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
paging nacho greg to thread

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
*shines nacho greg beacon into the night sky*

precision

by VideoGames
i was extremely drunk on cheap white wine so the mixing was the hardest part because i did all the effects completely digitally instead of using any analog devices bc i was too lazy to plug everything in

i also forgot to fix the ending lol

----------------

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
going to the country, gunna eat me a bunch of nachos

Ace of Baes

Gone Fashing posted:

*shines nacho greg beacon into the night sky*

wheres the drat nacho pics????

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
probably destroyed...

twoday

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Nice.

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
pics or nachos didn't happen

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
i skimmed through it please excuse the skim, but i enjoyed very much. i heart'd it and hopefully will make more time for it later!!!

precision

by VideoGames

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

i skimmed through it please excuse the skim, but i enjoyed very much. i heart'd it and hopefully will make more time for it later!!!

thanks my dude, you should do more songs, "Gel Drop" is pretty awesome

----------------

ScrubLeague

Ace of Baes posted:

wheres the drat nacho pics????

----------------

Ultra Spoot

You have life extremely figured out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

precision posted:

i was extremely drunk on cheap white wine so the mixing was the hardest part because i did all the effects completely digitally instead of using any analog devices bc i was too lazy to plug everything in

i also forgot to fix the ending lol

getting hosed up and plugging poo poo the wrong way is how i write all my songs

• Locked thread