Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«34 »
Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Yeah, it's not a great match by technical standards, but it's absolutely the right match for the crowd and the story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

The first time I saw Hogan/Warrior as a kid I lost my goddamn little mind.

I watched it again years later expecting to eye it more critically, and ending up losing my goddamn little mind all over again.

The best modern comparison is, ironically, Hulk Hogan vs The Rock at Wrestlemania 18.

The only better Warrior matches are the really great Summerslam match with Rude, and the career vs. career match with Savage

Shiki Dan
Oct 27, 2010

If ya can move ya toes ya back's fine

Kinda spoilery there, but agreed.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

PONYTAR
PONYTAR
PONYTAR

Shiki Dan posted:

Kinda spoilery there, but agreed.

Yeah, I really didn't want to know that was coming at some point

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Anybody remotely interesting is mad in some way or another.

C'mon guys, do I have to edit the title or something? NO SPOILERS!

«34 »