Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«51 »
Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Official Morrison fluffer of 2014

Stopped by my parents house again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Walrus Pete
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

I just finished catching up with the thread, and oh boy we're right smack in the middle of my prime WWF nostalgia time. I was an incredibly huge Hogan mark as a little boy (I liked the ending of WM9) and I'm looking forward to seeing things through a new lens and also some stuff I probably never saw to begin with. The next few shows, including the rest of this Summerslam, should be an absolute treat to read about.

Also I am happy to be the exactly one millionth person to say that this thread rules, Rarity. Thanks for doing it

PS: do not mourn for poor Jacques. Cartoonish heels have their place, and he owned the hell out of the gimmick. The Mountie deserves your respect

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I think this is right around where Kid Me stopped watching for awhile, just because Slaughter fireballing Hogan traumatized the poo poo out of me. As a result I've never seen Summerslam 91 all the way through

«51 »