Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

The Islander you don't recognize is WWE hall-of-famer Rikishi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titties
May 10, 2012

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Not quite, Tama is Rikishi's twin.

You're right, I was thinking of the Headshrinkers because they all look alike to me (I can say that because I am 1/4 filipino suck it whities)

titties
May 10, 2012

Rarity posted:

Well that's just confusing

they did the tapping motion to signify to the audience that they were indeed in tremendous pain and that the hold was imparting serious injury but they actually had to verbally submit.

I have been watching wrestling since the 80's and I know this but it still trips me up when I watch old stuff.

titties
May 10, 2012

Open Marriage Night posted:

Arsenio was always good at selling wrestlers gimmicks with a bit of a wink. Not just wrestlers, he had Jason Voorhees on his show.

His Macho Man interview was pretty great.

I really liked his ultimate warrior interview too. I watched Arsenio quite a bit in the early-mid 90's but I never knew how many times he had wrestlers on the show.

titties
May 10, 2012

Just wanted to say that as far as I was concerned, Sean Mooney was the voice of the WWF in the late 80's and not Mean Gene because I mostly saw the Saturday morning recap shows.

Please be nice to Sean Mooney tia

titties fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Dec 29, 2017

titties
May 10, 2012

Diabolik900 posted:

I pictured us having to look into a cardboard box and watch paper cut-outs of the wrestlers fighting. I'm a little disappointed it wasn't that.

And now so am I.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titties
May 10, 2012

:drat: