Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.

Basebf555 posted:

Nobody was really good. Odenkirk actually pulled it off.

I'm looking forward to seeing it. Glad to hear it works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

nope just me lain

Basebf555 posted:

Nobody was really good. Odenkirk actually pulled it off.

too bad im deathly afraid of covid

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005

brocked posted:

Since nobody's mentioned it so far, I am psyched to see Warrior got picked up for a 3rd season on HBO Max

Its easily my favorite series from the past few years and super psyched that it's coming back. The cast announcement was so cute, everyone was just so happy.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Stairmaster posted:

too bad im deathly afraid of covid

Me too, the movie is now out for rent, although it's the $20 "theater rental" price. I rarely spend that much for a rental but I was really looking forward to this one.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005

Basebf555 posted:

Me too, the movie is now out for rent, although it's the $20 "theater rental" price. I rarely spend that much for a rental but I was really looking forward to this one.

It's worth it. My wife and I watched it last night and it's really good. I appreciate when movies use Daniel Bernhardt as comic relief.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

B-Rock452 posted:

It's worth it. My wife and I watched it last night and it's really good. I appreciate when movies use Daniel Bernhardt as comic relief.

I have a crush on Mr Bernhardt after watching his interview with Scott Adkins. Daniel is just so charming

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

nope just me lain

Basebf555 posted:

Where?

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

I watched it on Amazon Video.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

nope just me lain

Nobody is solidly okay. The best setpiece is the fight in the first act of the film. The biggest problem is I don't think it properly balanced the two tones it was going for.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."

Christopher Lloyd is having the time of his life in Nobody. It was a fun movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatfuturekid
Jan 4, 2014

I really liked Nobody! I thought it was pretty drat funny, and I liked the variety of action sequences. That said, the final set piece was fun but ended in a really dumb way IMO.