Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit

DivisionPost posted:

It was really generic in execution, but not in a way that left me bored. The headline for my review was "Best Action Comedy of 1991," and I meant that lovingly...though I really should've done my research and double checked what classic action-comedies came out in '91, because I'm pretty sure I'm about to get owned in here.

I liked the movie too, and your review. Don't remember any action comedy from 91 but on the action part Terminator 2 is from 91 :shobon:

Just watched Atomic Blond, the action scenes are pretty good, highly recommended. The ending would be a lot better if they didn't go with the "we need to explicitly explain this stuff to the viewers" route

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit
Every Wednesday the blockbuster near my house had movies to rent really cheap so I'd grab some action flicks with my friends and loads of junk food, drat good memories :unsmith:

I think we watched almost every Arnold movie in a few months. It's about time to do a re-watch, any streaming service (or best place to buy digital cheap) for these old movies? I'm finding Netflix and Amazon Prime severely lacking

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit

Blast Fantasto posted:

I don't know if this was just someone's wishful thinking, but I had read rumors at one point that the new Rambo was going to be him defending is farm from white supremacists. Which would have been cool instead of what appears to be the exact opposite.

That would indeed be better than Taken: Rambo.
Watched the movie yesterday and... it's bad