Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
Speaking of Adkins, I watched Universal Soldier: Day of Reckoning a few days ago. That was a drat fine movie. Brutal fights, a few really nice fire effects and the story was way more interesting than I expected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

dokmo posted:

According to Adkins fb Debt Collector 2 has finished shooting.

Wasn't he super dead at the end of that one? Or am I mixing up my Adkins movies?

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
Man Debt Collectors was a ton of fun. Not as dirty as the first one but they went a bit more in the buddy-gangster direction and I think that worked pretty well. Also that They Live fight scene owned.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

Disposable Scud posted:

Anyone see Legacy Of Lies, Scott Adkins new joint?

Yeah,I liked it. Nothing special and there aren’t too many interesting action scenes but it has a pretty decent flow.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
I really liked Butler in Den of Thieves. That movie is just straight up “Monster Energy presents Heat “ and I love every second of it.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
Next Adkins episode has Dolph Lundgren!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
Today I watched Millionaires Express and Eastern Condors. WOOOOOOOO! Sammo Hung I love you!

I mean seriously, how loving good is Eastern Condors?

Popelmon fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Sep 23, 2020