Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

watched man of tai chi. great fight scenes but the lead has zero charisma. keanu is awesome as the bad guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

PunkBoy posted:

Wait, what happened with Christopher Lambert?

he's connected to epstein

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

does stallone not realize he's old

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

And eyes wide shut happened because Kubrick found out about the Epstein cabal

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

how is there a sequel to spl anyways considering how that film ended?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Why y'all giving the bourgeois the benefit of the doubt

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

the debt collector was pretty bad rear end im curious how they made a sequel without it undermining the first film tho

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

im sorry you must give the raid 5 stars or you will be arrested

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

also in the opening interview someone says "we live in a society" which caused me to lose my mind

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Taintrunner posted:

Gonna try to not spam too much but One Night in Bangkok is essentially Collateral in Thailand, lmao.

gently caress yeah!!!

quote:

Edit 2: I gave it 2.5 stars. Was hoping for way more action and they totally chicken out on the climax when you’re expecting a big fight scene. You could skip it, but it’s not a complete waste of time.

gently caress!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

watched Eliminators and scott adkins certainly does do cool flip kicks but the underlying story is kind of dull. You need a lot more to get me to engage with family court bs. 2.5/5

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i saw the battle roar to victory and it was loving badass

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i finally got around to watching ip man 3(2015) and it's like wow why did you even bother making four when you had a final boss like that

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I tried watching it and didn't make it past twenty minutes (because the audio cut out and I couldn't be added to find a better version)

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

the establishing shot of the crime ridden city with massive explosions going on was a pretty good gag tho

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

bob odenkirk is john wick now??????????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8j6P8QtAYw

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I tried watching revenger(2019) but dropped it after like 50 minutes. really weak rip off of the raid

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Taintrunner posted:

I'm watching Speed for the first time, and holy lmao why is there hints of the Metal Gear theme in the opening credits. I guess it was an influence or something.

Same composer dude

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Samurai cop tbf also features gratuitous sexual violence

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I thought it was the pan of water she put in the fridge immediately prior

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Basebf555 posted:

Nobody was really good. Odenkirk actually pulled it off.

too bad im deathly afraid of covid

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Basebf555 posted:

Me too, the movie is now out for rent, although it's the $20 "theater rental" price. I rarely spend that much for a rental but I was really looking forward to this one.

Where?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Nobody is solidly okay. The best setpiece is the fight in the first act of the film. The biggest problem is I don't think it properly balanced the two tones it was going for.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

The problem is the gunplay didn't plagarize john wick enough

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

A John woo style would have honestly been the best fit for the film

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

It's not worth the twenty bucks it costs on amazon.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

they are absolutely going to fight to the death

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

David D. Davidson posted:

I believe you mean Uncle Bob.

It's not ridiculous when it's a joke

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Re JW3: I think it's obvious in the movie that the raid guys are sandbagging against John Wick

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

The one action sequence in the fifth element where Bruce Willis is actually killing people with guns is cool and I wish the movie had more of that.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Gray man? More like gay, man

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Wtf were the Russo brothers thinking making gray man pg13

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Basebf555 posted:

Anybody watch that new Jackie Chan/John Cena Netflix movie Hidden Strike? Well if you haven't yet don't bother because unfortunately it's garbage.

It was actually filmed in 2018 and wasn't released till now

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

https://twitter.com/HeadExposure/status/1714400870320718094?s=20

Watched this the other day it slaps

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I watched half of the John wick show and it sucks pretty bad. Way too much whedon in the writing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Godzilla minus one isn't an action movie. It's a disaster film.