Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

The fact that we never got a hellaciously cheesy 90s Turok movie is honestly baffling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

Can't believe I never knew about this. Thank you so much for posting.

Same, my first pick would've been sean10mm's post but this rips.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

married but discreet posted:

The Robowar score definitely blows Predator out of the water tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDeC-veIPXY

I definitely heard that on the title screen of something I rented from Blockbuster in the mid 90s

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

There's a really amazing deconstruction of the rape-revenge subgenre called Violation that came out on Shudder in March, as you might imagine it has some brutal imagery but it's great at what it set out to do.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Alan Smithee posted:

Last Action Hero is great but the only thing that bugs me is when he's in the real world and tears the door off its hinges

He's still built like Arnold