Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
FORM: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeoWvtZnXoQV7qpXKgtpQRg1OI7Pa9HEGrjDRXLN9GPoQbnOA/viewform?usp=sf_link
RESULTS LATER

+2 FOR POSTING AN ARGUMENT IN FAVOR OF YOUR LEAST FAVORITE WWE DECISION IN THE LAST YEAR

I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF PACKING BAGS FOR A TRIP SO THE REST COMES LATER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I think that cancelling Talking Smack will get the Network owners to actually watch and support the shows they like.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Putting the title on Orton eventually lead to the entertaining Jinder reign.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Actively making SmackDown a worse show by raiding half its talent, cancelling Talking Smack, putting the title on Jinder etc. etc. is really great because now I have no reason to support this company anymore and can use the :10bux: on something else every month.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
I predict pain

Also Jinder will win

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I predict that this PPV is going to suck

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Purposefully busting open a performer's head and causing a concussion was, at the very least, good for a large amount of discussion and publicity.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
Sending Miz and Ambrose to RAW just so they could keep feuding with each other is genius. RAW is the A show, of course they needed the most epic rivalry in a generation on their program.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Remember that time that Bray Wyatt held the title for a month and finally had a bit of momentum after the Elimination Chamber?

gently caress that fat gently caress, we need Randy to stay strong

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
John Cena is more reliable than Rusev so he should win.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Cancelling Talking Smack was a fantastic move. It simply allowed WWE Superstars too much freedom in their words and actions, letting them stray too much from the micromanaged pre-written promos that have made successes of countless Superstars before them.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Glad you're so happy to be back, Randy! Listen, the first thing you're going to do is keep Brock strong by having him bust you open in your match, but the health and TV people will be on our rear end if you blade, I think maybe, so we're just going to have Brock elbow you in the loving head as hard as he god damned can to the visceral horror of everybody watching to close out Summerslam. Don't worry, we'll make it up to you by having you, Randal Keith Orton, loving win the loving Royal loving Rumble in the loving year two-thousand-loving-seven-loving-teen *gargling forty severed cocks*

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

It was Very Important for Bray to have a random small title reign and beat Styles twice and Cena once, just so he could temporarily look decent enough that he could have his home burned down and his new powers immediately shat on in favor of Orton getting his own random small title reign for the 13th or 14th time

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

hey mister... can u play drums while I sing and play plastic guitar???
every single booking decision about bayley on the main roster ruled

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
House of Horrors was certainly something different, I'll give it that.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I'm thrilled that they made Bray look competent and dangerous in his title win and initial defenses, it was totally worth it to finally give him some actual success after years of stymied potential just so they could cash in on that by having him get chumped by a 37-year-old multi-champion who is mostly phoning it in nowadays, and in turn for him to lose that title to a comedy jobber. It was absolutely the right idea to blow any potential Bray might have had at the expense of this Orton/Jinder program, because that is going to take the company to new heights.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i have no problem with any of their decisions but perhaps retaining the services of dolph ziggler for the past year was actually quite good.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

WWE insists on making an attempted murderer the face of this company.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
The booking Bayley has provided a boon for social scientists to see how quickly a person's will to live is broken

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Having 205 live be its own show while having a segment on Raw is a great way to familiarize the WWE audience with the cruiserweights.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
Everything they've done with Bayley can make complete sense if you push based on looks, and she isn't traditionally stunningly attractive.

SilverMike
Sep 17, 2007

TBD

205 Live was a great way to deny the use of entertaining wrestlers to other promotions. Especially Gran Metalik.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Bray's gimmick is too confusing and insulting to WWE's main demographic, people so gullible they would join a cult. It makes sense to pull the belt off of him.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Randy Orton absolutely cares about every match and should be champion again

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
WWE Champion Jinder is a great idea so that more people are spoken to in his native language of Punjabi.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
It is good that they cancelled Talking Smack since that makes it less likely that Jinder will be on it

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
also so i have to see less of renee's terrible loving hair choices christ lady short is better

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Cancelling Talking Smack made me realize how little of WWE I actually watch, and that I only really watch the PPVs now. I'm almost free, y'all. I'm almost free from this stupid company.

Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

Booking Bayley like a loser nerd will payoff when she main event Wrestlemania like MY BOY, D BRY!

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
Giving Jinder the belt will definitely lead to many people being thrilled when some babyface finally gets the belt away from him! Maybe they could have Roman beat him because he'd get cheered?

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

It was a great decision to make Randy Orton turn on Bray Wyatt b/c that'll just free up Bray to win the Royal Rumble and finally win the Universal Title at Wrestlemania.

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996
making lana a lovely wrestler with lovely music is an awesome idea because girl power womans revolution!!! we fuckin hate lana!!!!!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

The House of Horrors match was a post-modern tour de force and you're a complete idiot if you can't see its majesty.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Kendo stick on a pole cause it killed two wrestlers' heat dead

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Cancelling Talking Smack will free Daniel Bryan up to spend more time working on his vegan co-op.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

It's good that Peter Rosenberg is on TV more. Guy is really insightful and is a great voice for smarks who aren't starstruck and obsessed with the Bellas

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
It was good to not have Braun BRAAAAAAAAUUUUNNN his way out of that wrecked ambulance, because it gave us a chance to see America's true heroes: firefighters.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Moving Miz off of Smackdown was a great move, his feud with Bryan could never have had a satisfying ending since the latter will never be allowed to wrestle.

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President
I've always discriminated against wrestlers that looked and spoke differently than I did so it's made me see the error of my ways having Jinder Mahal as my World Heavyweight Champion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Putting noted jobber and roider Jinder Mahal on top will make AJ Styles' or John Cena's next title run look real good by comparison.

• Locked thread