Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

i hate these loving scoobie doos and their god drat penis wetsuits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

ok between the fact the guys have their dicks out and the scuba guys are all gagged and in straitjackets this is definitely something the guy is turned on by

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

how come all the sea patrol guys have such bright red lips

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

sea patrol really reminds me more of xcom apocalypse than terror from the deep, hear me out here:

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

also for some context about this guy, in england the only people i've met who do recreational diving are old retired white guys. nobody else has the money for the equipment and poo poo, all the young people who dive are professionals. and most other young people looking for a water based hobby will do like surfing or something.

so this guy, being an old retired white guy, probably ran into a bureaucrat at his local dive club who threw him out for his deluxe cock-sock scuba suit

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

Aesop Poprock posted:

Since when does England have waves you can surf or places worth diving

theres lots of deep lakes and poo poo and cliffs and caves around the coast i think. idk though, i think the lack of exciting tropical sea animals and poo poo is why not many young people do it as a hobby. its mostly old spergs who want to go down super deep and do maths to stop themselves dying

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

Lol is that rogue trooper fanart?

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

i think the initial trigger was probably he went diving and looted some shellfish or scrap and then got told off by some guy at the scuba club

the whole 'thats someones livelihood' refrain comes up a lot in these comics

then he probably started popping wood when he drew some scooby doos tied up and the rest is history

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

scuba diving is cool till you find out you can only go down like 10 feet every 3 hours or oyu die

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

i read a really long article about some diver guy who was gonna go into the worlds deepest hole with his bro to find a kid who died in it, but he died at the bottom, then his bro was like 'i swear to you, my dead bros wife, i will go down and get him' but then he also died

basically it would have saved us all some time if theyd just been beaten to death with pickaxe handles

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Holy poo poo, I remember this, it was actually a really fuckin good one. Didn't the one guy get confused in the murk, like accidentally disturbed something and lost viability and went DOWN thinking it was towards the surface?

Yeah and then the other guy had his gas mix get all hosed up and got narcosis and got so confused he died

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

The Baumann posted:

Isn't that story where the guy they went down to find ended up floating back up after this? I may be mixing up my terrifying under water death pit stories.

yeah thats the one. his corpse floated up cause it had been turned into wax by the lack of oxygen or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

anthony is the dirty harry of the sea patrol

which based on how the regular sea patrol behaves means he probably shoots anyone who looks at the ocean

• Locked thread