Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hel
Oct 9, 2012

Jokatgulm is tedium.
Jokatgulm is pain.
Jokatgulm is suffering.

I once heard a stage actor mention that early 3D games really owed a lot to theatre, since they didn't have the resolution for facial expressions and had to rely on posture & body language. What we've seen so far of this game has some really expressive animation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hel
Oct 9, 2012

Jokatgulm is tedium.
Jokatgulm is pain.
Jokatgulm is suffering.

discworld is all I read posted:

Ya know, that actually makes me wonder if the Japanese version of the game kept the English voice actors. I'll probably see if I can dig up an iso of it to check, but that might also explain why it got a North American release before the Japanese release. Cause usually Japanese games don't do that even to nowadays. Or maybe there was some other deeper story there.

Didn't Resident Evil and Devil May Cry only have English voices? So it's not unheard of at least.

Hel
Oct 9, 2012

Jokatgulm is tedium.
Jokatgulm is pain.
Jokatgulm is suffering.

I think a big reason I'm fine with all the main characters being assholes is that the game doesn't try to hide it, It doesn't pretend they are cool or just ribbing on each other. Other than the Kane & Lynch games I can't really think of any other game that does this with it's rear end in a top hat protagonists.

• Locked thread