Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Octy
Apr 1, 2010

TheWeepingHorse posted:

Trying walking the streets of Flushing, Queens.

Hey guys, here's how to do walking in NYC: treat the sidewalk like a road. Keep to the right. If you're about to collide with somebody, then veer right, don't do that weird "strangers' gavotte" dance where nobody knows what to do. Don't walk two/three abreast if it interferes with other people, etc. If somebody is old/tiny/disabled/etc you don't rush them.

Like what the gently caress is wrong with you if you can't figure this out

I tried when this when I was in NYC. Most of the time it worked okay until a black lady, who was walking in my direction and on the wrong side of the footpath (as in the left hand side from her perspective), told me to gently caress off for being in her personal space when she nearly bumped into me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Special Message From Senor Lowtax

Thank you, but this thread has already been reported recently!

Click here to return to the forums.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Special Message From Senor Lowtax

Thank you, but this thread has already been reported recently!

Click here to return to the forums.

get hosed snitch

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
This is why some men are scared of women. They know that if they try to retaliate against bad behaving women then the men who protect those women will hurt you badly.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
suck my goddamned dick, gurf

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
This article needs a made up word to describe the phenomenon. Either a portmanteau like womanwalking or an inexplicable tumblrism such as light ringing.

Zorodius posted:

get hosed snitch

Lol at reporting this thread because you don't know which offended routine to engage.

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

qkkl posted:

This is why some men are scared of women. They know that if they try to retaliate against bad behaving women then the men who protect those women will hurt you badly.

Pretty sure men are afraid of women because women are human beings and human beings are terrible.

Also, as a proud male feminist, I consider it my duty to be afraid of women regardless of if I think some Chad will beat me up for talking to them. It's 2017 and women can pick on betas themselves now. Get with the program.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Octy posted:

I tried when this when I was in NYC. Most of the time it worked okay until a black lady, who was walking in my direction and on the wrong side of the footpath (as in the left hand side from her perspective), told me to gently caress off for being in her personal space when she nearly bumped into me

"shut your loving mouth bitch"

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I can't believe there's a war in New York between white women and black men

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

trick is to stare people in the eyes when they come towards you. most people instinctively try to avoid confrontations without even thinking and will look away. once that has happened you have established your dominance and they will almost always yield the walkway.

when you walk past them whisper "you're a victim" to humiliate them even further.

Also you should do nofap cause it increases your testosterone and makes you even scarier. Also, the white race is being genocided by Muslim immigrants, Google it.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
In my experience the only way to walk down the street is to roundhouse kick anyone who doesn't get out of the way

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

white women hold doors open for people at a lower rate than any other race/gender combo

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Mandator posted:

white women hold doors open for people at a lower rate than any other race/gender combo

white wimin are outta control, I tell ya. It all the 3rd wave feminism

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Fanatic posted:

In my experience the only way to walk down the street is to roundhouse kick anyone who doesn't get out of the way

I walk around with my eyes closed windmilling my arms.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Women, being the people they are, value manners and perspective so a simple polite "excuse you" is sufficient to resolve any sidewalk issue

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

Women, being the people they are, value manners and perspective so a simple polite "excuse you" is sufficient to resolve any sidewalk issue

The only people who have ever said this to me have been white women, checks out

(sample size: 1, 3rd grade classmate)

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

wit posted:

I walk around with my eyes closed windmilling my arms.

You can't do that nowadays anymore. If you hit a white women it's over for you, they gonna lock you away for life. Even if was just a light slap on the back of the head, they (the courts)gonna take away you dogs and your kids too. There is no more Justice in this country, it's basically Nazi Germany nowadays. They run around like sluts and cheat. There is so much cheating, you wouldn't believe it. They teach that all in colleges now, how to be slut

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

The worst thing about white women is how they force me to project all my fear and disgust with all women onto them, those frigid whores.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I just looked Greg Howard up and he's got a weird puffy face and he's wall eyed and looks like a bug I'm pretty sure I wouldn't attempt to make eye contact with him either tbh

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Tiny Deer posted:

The worst thing about white women is how they force me to project all my fear and disgust with all women onto them, those frigid whores.

And us taxpayers have to pay for the projectors! White women are leaning on the honest working men of this country.

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Tiny Deer posted:

LOL at you actually getting offended at this thread XD

i just imagine you reading this thread and getting angrier and angrerer lmao

Cis white women so fragile smdh

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Blue Star posted:

LOL at you actually getting offended at this thread XD

i just imagine you reading this thread and getting angrier and angrerer lmao

Cis white women so fragile smdh

Aren't you the trans woman who hates other trans people and enjoys smelling her own poo poo and is basically the grossest human being possible

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Aesop Poprock posted:

Aren't you the trans woman who hates other trans people and enjoys smelling her own poo poo and is basically the grossest human being possible

Lol I wondered where the 'cis' came from

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Aesop Poprock posted:

if she isn't this is a really weird post

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Guy Goodbody posted:

if she isn't this is a really weird post

I am 99% sure this is the person I'm thinking it is

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
#transhatewomen

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Lol it is that person. Check the rapsheet

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

The proper way to walk on a sidewalk is to roundhouse kick everyone you encounter. Bonus points if you get the head.

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Aesop Poprock posted:

transphobe

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer

BluesShaman posted:

I used to respect the NYT until I realized they're the FOX news of the left.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Blue Star posted:

transphobe

Don't sign your empty quotes

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
*barges into thread*

Gee golly I hate women!

*leaves*

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Shinjobi posted:

*barges into thread*

Gee golly I hate women!

*leaves*

Every single thread in gbs

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Blue Star posted:

transphobe

Pretty sure that was everything about you phobic.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Aesop Poprock posted:

I just looked Greg Howard up and he's got a weird puffy face and he's wall eyed and looks like a bug I'm pretty sure I wouldn't attempt to make eye contact with him either tbh
i'd like to make fist-to-eye contact with him

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Every single thread in gbs
except, for some reason, pick's threads, where that reaction would be justified

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Cnut the Great posted:

This checks out. Remember when Hillary refused to get out of the way for Barack?

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Aesop Poprock posted:

Don't sign your empty quotes

Im not a transphobe sir.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Blue Star posted:

Im not a transphobe sir.

Blue Star posted:

LOL this thread is loving dead

Anyway, one of my favorite pasttimes is splattering endless torrents of diarreah from mine own anus. Doing this helps cleanse my system and helps me to purify my energy and synchronize my chakras. I call diarreah "stink mud". Mud baths and steaming saunas have long been a method of cleansing the body and the connection to steaming hot diarreah is obvious.

But in case i'm grossing anyone out, or if anyone thinks I'm "shitposting" (LOL), let me change the topic. I am currently writing a novella which i plan to self-publish onto Amazon. Once this is done, it will generate lots of revenue which i shall then invest in the stock market. This will create a lot of wealth that I will then put towards pro-trans policies, not to mention elevate me into a higher status of living. When i splatter my diarreahs, i shall be surrounded by opulence rivaling that of Nero's Domus Aurea, if not outright surpassing it due to the addition of state-of-the-art technologies and conveniences. And when my masses of wealth and power are focused into the betterment of all trans everywhere, you too shall splatter diarreah into golden toilets and you'll think to yourself "Wow, this is all because of Blue Star. Thanks, Blue Star", followed by splattering explosive farts out of your rear end.

My novella is about wizards and aliens, in case anyone was wondering.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Blue Star posted:

Im not a transphobe sir.

Then why did you presume my gender

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khorne
May 1, 2002
Wait until this guy goes to chinatown. Going to have people bodychecking him and falling flat on their asses 24/7. Especially near any blind corner.

And yeah, entitled people are like this guy says. I'm whiter than a ghost, and a big oaf, and I notice the same thing every time I'm down in NYC. Although I don't walk off the sidewalk or resent them in any way, and if someone isn't paying attention you can just bump into them.

guns for tits posted:

The proper way to walk on a sidewalk is to roundhouse kick everyone you encounter. Bonus points if you get the head.
The proper way is to not walk into people and to be courteous of other human beings. It's pretty simple and most people who don't have their heads buried up their own asses manage to do it.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Jul 23, 2017

• Locked thread