Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Ok I'm in as arteaSA. Debating going healer or pure mage dps. I guess it depends if the raids are the same as standard mmos so I can skip queues as a healer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe

FistEnergy posted:

GoonSquad is up and running in Fertile Gorge!! Post your character names in here so I know who to promote to the limit.

Joined up to the Guild. ArteaSA

EDIT: I feel like we are getting a crazy influx of healers. Maybe I'll go support/dps mage.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Ok every time I try to do a guild Hunt it says something about a Dragon rider. The error text disappears so fast.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Got into a raid last night, then got kicked half way through for no god drat reason.

So that was fun I guess.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Did anyone ever figure out what that "Artifacting" stuff is when spells are going off? It's like the spell effects are just Paint templates or something where particle effects should be.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
That's how you lose the race to the end game where you can complain that there's no content.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
I can't seem to get this to link to my Facebook so I can play on my system. Am I missing something?

EDIT: Nevermind. Turns out I have to manually switch servers.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Someone had mentioned you could grind out Rep for the factions. Is this something that can be automated overnight on my PC?

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe

Vulpes posted:

Yes, you can just go to a spot and turn on auto-combat and leave it. However there's a cap on the reputation you can get from killing monsters of 3k per day. It does roll over (up to a point) if you don't use it all.

In my experience it only takes an hour or so to hit the rep grind cap (and it's one cap across all reps), so leaving it fighting all night might be overkill.

Oh neat.

Maybe I'll do that while I'm working today. Now to figure out the rep grinding spots.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
What's the deal with Health/Mana reserves? It isn't quite clear to me what it means.

I also find myself going through all of my "daily" quests and then not really having much to do. Mind you I haven't beaten the main story line yet so I just keep slowly plowing through that.

I'm just so close to 40.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
I'm really tired of getting to the last boss of a dungeon to get kicked for no loving reason. There should be a vote instead of just absolute power from the leader.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Level 40 mystic.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Started up a Ranger. Joined the guild as ArtSA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe

Variable Haircut posted:

More leaders are kicking people who are on follow. This should only apply to heroic raids though.

Maybe the GoonSquad tag triggered them?

Maybe. I wasn't on follow. We wiped on the last boss of the 40 man raid. I was one of the few attacking the orbs too.

It's possible he kicked me for lower DPS, but I switched out to heal since people were just eating damage left and right.

Or he wanted to bring in friends for loot and I was just unlucky.

• Locked thread