Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

IGN: Blackchamber

Just started playing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

I left it running all night idling just to get the 'logged in' bonuses.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

someone awful. posted:

Haha yeah, the guild quests are neat like that. Some of the quests for the guild had me kicking various goon player-named NPCs' asses in a duel, always a good time

Wait, you mean that romance subplot I had where I was fetch-questing flowers to woo my fellow guildie was fake? Cucked by a mobile mmo.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Do I have to do anything in particular to join GoonSquad? I don't even know where to look. I just got to level 10.

There will be a mission that tells you to open the tab to join a guild and suggest you join some rando one. In the bottom right corner is a search box though where you can enter the case sensitive guild name you want and apply.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Is the guild quest the one we all got invited to today and then we didn't have enough to do? Or is it something people can solo?

• Locked thread