Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

We've met the best character, we clearly must name everything after him in his honor. Doug running the Doug Farm (6 Character limit means no -glas :argh:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Rosalind, then Yue.

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

LordHippoman posted:

Update 11: Special Bulletin: gently caress Jake

From the little I remember of the game, I distinctly remember his voice in particular sounding like someone pinching their nose while they're talking. Another reason to hate him, really :colbert:

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

Jake's kid can also still be racist towards you even if you marry Cecilia and Jake marries Yue. Even though, y'know, both of you will be a fourth Elven. :v:

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

How fast is that tortoise? I'd say we should name it Harry if it is :v:

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

...Are we keeping our farm animal friends in deep dark tunnels miles under the surface? Wow we're dicks.

Let's name our Dark Slime Gooey, like the one from Kirby.

BlackPersona fucked around with this message at 08:55 on Jun 27, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

That's the cutest blob of slime I've ever seen in a Rune Factory game :allears:

e: update, last page.

• Locked thread