Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I don't know if this is going to build up to them finally doing the Shield pose or Dean turning though. WWE is killing me right now, fuuuuck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I don't know if this is going to build up to them finally doing the Shield pose or Dean turning though. WWE is killing me right now, fuuuuck.

This is me after that good Raw:

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Jerusalem posted:

This is me after that good Raw:

"I hope....I hope for more good wrestling"

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Hi I'm rum drunk and missed Raw but my baby sis is a doctor now so that's something tell me how good my favorite show was

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Writer Cath posted:

Wait. WAIT. I have a damned question. How have Miz and Goldust not teamed up yet?! Old and New Hollywood, together at last.

Sadly, booking like this is too inspired for the Dububy Eee

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Raw needs face tag teams so desperately, I gotta believe it's the former.

Y'know what'd be cool is if Seth tried to get them a title shot to keep this thing going so he can get that sweet sweet fist bump.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

RacistGuidingLight posted:

my baby sis is a doctor now so that's something tell me how good my favorite show was

Congrats to your baby sister!

Raw was really good, you should watch it when you get a chance it was a blast.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

VJeff posted:

Raw needs face tag teams so desperately, I gotta believe it's the former.

Y'know what'd be cool is if Seth tried to get them a title shot to keep this thing going so he can get that sweet sweet fist bump.

Except that they randomly turned The Club tonight so :ohdear:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Except that they randomly turned The Club tonight so :ohdear:

I don't consider that a turn, considering they still yelled at the Hardys

Looking a lot like the tag title match at Summerslam will be a four-way

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Jerusalem posted:

Congrats to your baby sister!

Raw was really good, you should watch it when you get a chance it was a blast.

I'm gonna watch it.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Yeah that was weird. They came out doing a face promo, and then halfway through they started bragging about beating up face tag-teams :shrug:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Chris James 2 posted:

I don't consider that a turn, considering they still yelled at the Hardys

Looking a lot like the tag title match at Summerslam will be a four-way

Yeah maybe Karl went for the cheap pop just so the crowd would know who to cheer in that particular match?

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

I am all in with babyface club, call everyone nerds and give me some more luke gallows hot tags it's more exciting than what they've been doing for the past six months

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Might as well make them faces since the Bullet Club was mostly over as faces in the US until Fale committed the Ultimate Crime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Yeah maybe Karl went for the cheap pop just so the crowd would know who to cheer in that particular match?

On the other hand, babyface Good Brothers would be pretty cool and open the door for a face club if they or AJ get shook up to the other's show after SummerSlam.

• Locked thread