Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Jason Jordan should just run out and kill Kurt Angle with a baseball right right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
How interesting that the WWE main event scene is three heels all fighting each other

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Git Mah Belt Son posted:

Unless they accidentally inject straight into your nerve which triggers a ridiculous shock sensation in your mouth and an instant panic attack. Pretty awesome experience to be honest.

That's Dr. Isaac Yankem's specialty

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
It kind of sucks that The Revival are in the chump squad with Goldust, Rhyno, Bo Dallas etc already

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

VJeff posted:

That was awesome except Roman is such a giant douchebag I wish they just made him a heel because he basically IS one except commentary and video packages suck his dick all the time.

Problem is Roman is supposed to be The Big Dog but his personality is 100% The Big Cat

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Elias Sampson is more interesting, and get this, cooler, than the nerd Finn Balor

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
It's really convenient that when the 38th Fast and Furious movie comes out, they can rebrand Samson as a roaming illegal street racer called 'The Drifter' and the Rock can show up to put him over

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

bartok posted:

no really what's his finisher?

Cutthroat Burning Hammer from the top rope to the outside of the ring

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Bray moving in for the 69

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Soothing Vapors posted:

bray's crab walk is so loving pathetic that even my wife is laughing at him and she has no idea what'sgoing on

Actually it's really unsettling and scary and spooky and shows he has supernatural powers!!!

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Enzo vs Cass in a pretzel dog on a pole match, the first person to get the pretzel dog down off the pole is allowed to eat it

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Mulaney Power Move posted:

i bet enzo somehow botches eating the pretzel dog and ends up unconscious because of it

A George W. Bush reference would be about as topical as WWE gets, so this is very plausible

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I believe Enzo can win this. #believeinenzo #mondaynightraw

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
There's really only ONE WORD to describe you Cass, and I'm going to SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU!!!

B I G

BIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGG

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Chris James 2 posted:

Also his character, moveset, and everything else

Perhaps you missed out on the fact that he has above average height?

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
The Big Show should get in the ring and start killing Enzo too

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

a new study bible! posted:

We got a hostage situation

Cuppa hostages here, we gotta cuppa hostages

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

That would be good too

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Aphrodite posted:

That was Enzo.

He completed his journey to study with the 5 Ancient Masters and was taught the forbidden secret of becoming 7 feet tall.

Now I'm really sad that they didn't do this as a real gimmick, with Enzo dubbing over Show's interviews

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Whatever happened to the McMahon legacy award or whatever, give it to Roman Reigns already

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Brock is going back to UFC because they don't make him fight UNFAIR 4 way matches there. Thanks Kurt

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Destroy My Sweater posted:

will he use the angle slam

He's going to do a moonsault off the top of the stadium to beat Curt Hawkins in a random raw match. That will really prove he's Kurt's son

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

SamuraiFoochs posted:

It irritates me more than it should that Jojo doesn't say "It's Bayley!"

Also I can't shake the horrible feeling that they're going to do a stupid random Dean heel turn. It'd break my heart all over again. :ohdear:

It would actually be really cool if Dean killed Seth for revenge but stayed a face otherwise.

Knowing WWE he'll join the Miztourage instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

SamuraiFoochs posted:

That wouldn't work anyway. Beating up a face, especially a repentant one, is always a heel turn. Good storytelling dictates that tonight Seth will finally earn his redemption and he reconciles with his friend.

I know it's not "face behavior" but it would be nice if Dean actually did something "unhinged" "lunatic fringe" "madman" whatever

• Locked thread