Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Murmur Twin posted:

Also, that's the post of mine you reply to? What's your opinion of my case on Somber?

It's unconvincing, at best. Lot of posturing about the fake masonry that I didn't expressly agree with. Beyond that, it's just a weird handling of suspicion on you, but that kind of thing can develop oddly for individuals.

Yo but I'm boutta go smoke a bowl too, SaturdaaaY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I agree with Somber, I thought MMT was looking for something like a mod punishment.

Also, Max, every time you bring new information in here it's useless and confusing, so, stop it?

Like why even come cocktease that breaking that power role does something? Like what are we supposed to do with you being cagey like that with possibly important information.

I'm not tryna get the info out of you, I'm tryna discern your motivation in bringing it into the thread like that.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Max posted:

I really don't see how MMT would be pumped about it since she was the most amused by the pr and I can understand her reaction based on what I said.

The consequence is really not worth mentioning in thread.

I really don't like this post, why would MMT give a gently caress about you losing your PR if it helped them win the game? Seems totally irrelevant.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Max posted:

The person that gave me that PR, whomever they are, should know what just happened to me. It's not beneficial to mention in thread because it can be taken advantage of.

This post contradicts that post, Max.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Okay, that's a pretty moot point regardless so I don't think we should waste time debating it, unless you think Somber or I are somehow disingenuous for thinking as we did.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Max posted:

Not really? But I feel like it's less of a deal at this point.

I'm also sort of shocked that Sandwolf no-selled my vote since I expected a town sandwolf to have exploded at me.

You voted me in a fuckin' haiku, mate, what did you want?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Max posted:

What directed at sandwolf. I don't understand that question.

Also sorry I had no idea my info was useless?

Oh sorry, I thought this post was referencing the PR thing not the masonry thing.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hal Incandenza posted:

Maybe it's moot but it's a weird way to read the situation and makes it seem like you were responding to it out of context

What do you mean?

Max broke PR and left thread, MMT looked like she was excitedly awaiting whatever came next. I can see how it can be interpreted either way, which is why I'm saying it's moot. It's not the crux of any argument against MMT.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Modkill is probably too strong because it's just a posting restriction, but yeah, it did seem to me she was excitedly awaiting whatever punishment was about to come down.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Somberbrero posted:

sadwolf, do you stand by your mmt vote? i'm getting frustrated to an extent but i feel like their posting today has been town. i think i'd rather vote max.

Yeah this is kinda where my heads at. MMT has seemed a lot more sincere today? The case on Somber isn't swaying me to think he's scum, but it appears a lot more like town play.

I don't like Max's play (today, he struck me as very town the first couple days) but I'm not sure he's scum, Hal has actually been pinging me very hard today.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##unvote

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bifauxnen posted:

I don't like it. Would still vote Sandwolf today. And unless Somber gives some real good answers to that question he skipped, I figure he's a scumbro backing Sand up.

This just feels like a bit of a jump?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

By the by I just read Hal and there's no way he's scum this game. Dunno where my feeling came from, his post history reads extremely townie to me.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Max posted:

pera chan is bad
She makes you do things that hurt
Like this bad p.r.

??? how do you know pera made you do this?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Max posted:

Because she made the game and created the mechanic that caused that to happen? That's a really big stretch there bud.

There were just two haikus specifically aimed at saying gently caress pera, relax, it was just a question.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Yes I was making that connection. I think multiple haikus that amount to "gently caress pera for giving me this PR" is fair enough to illicit questions.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

What the gently caress.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Do you whanna take another sentence of mine and then build a world around it?

Frankly I think it's fuckin weird you're sure he's town because he received a ~posting restriction~ in a game Max described as an Ecco game on roids.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Bifauxnen posted:

I don't think Max is town cause of getting a PR, but I think you're worried that's what other people are gonna think.

I think Max is town cause he's been participating a lot and making reads that sound genuine, and even keeping up that work through the PR for a good while. A lot of lesser players would've just taken that excuse to lurk instead of still trying to effortpost.

I mean, I just read Max's post history, and while there are a lot of posts, it's not exactly teeming with content. Max always posts a lot, I don't like this read.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Asiina or Mithross coulda been a PGO lol

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I'm against a no lynch too and didn't even realize that was an option being considered?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I don't think we have any way of knowing if this is MYLO or not. Do you even get told that kinda poo poo in flipless games?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hal? Murmur Twin?

I think I would like to vote Murmur Twin the most. I liked their posting has been good today but they dropped off quick and I don't even know where she stands on anyone alive today.

Would also vote Max.

Won't vote Hal.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Would anyone be interested in a switch to MMT over Max?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

##vote MMT

I'll switch to Max if we can't get it

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Ughhh gently caress gently caress, someone vote or state where they want to vote

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Dude say more than this

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I'll switch to Max but I've been suss of MMT longer.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Omg ##vote Max

Let's not no lynch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

What a game, grats to the winners.

• Locked thread