Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flamander
May 4, 2009
In as whoever I guess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flamander
May 4, 2009
I've been in a few games of mafia here before, actually.

Flamander
May 4, 2009
Guys, guys... I haven't played the Huniepops. Please help and tell me. Who is the person to not vote for in the situation today?

Flamander
May 4, 2009
Would daycop redneck, mainly cause that vote on Sandwolf looks awful suspicious. Combined with the fact he also hasn't been posting much, it makes him look like scum - but I didn't post all that much in my last game, and I was town, so it's a null point by itself imo. Still reinforces the fact that the only post he's made is a vote for someone without a reason. That's pretty scummy to me.

##vote redneck nazgul

Flamander
May 4, 2009

Asiina posted:

Flam isn't that new and I agree that it was a bad post that contradicts itself right in the middle.

"He made a scummy vote and hasn't been posting, but I wasn't posting and I was town so it that doesn't make him scum but reinforces that he's scummy and made a scummy vote."

Still want to vote Sandwolf who hasn't posted yet since the game started, but would switch to Flam.

Asiina, I've been in six Mafia games on these forums before this. Out of those games, I died within the first couple days on more than half of them (FF5, Both Choose Your Own Cartridges, Flavorful). On the others, I made it fairly far (D4-5 on Mega Man Mafia 2, second-to-last day on Ravenswood Haunting).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flamander
May 4, 2009

When it boils down to it, I've only had 2 games and 4 d2s worth of experience. One scum, one town. That was my point.

Anyways, my argument contradicts itself, right? Mind pointing out how so? Because you missed out a bit. 'By itself.' I was saying that the vote wasn't necessarily enough evidence. He could have posted soon after, giving a reason. Or even post at all. But the fact that he hasn't posted in this thread that much apart from a joke conversation about popping shortly after the game's start, that vote that basically says 'holy poo poo sandwolf is in this???' and his signup leads me to believe that redneck's probably scum.

• Locked thread