Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

In as Beli, the best girl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

Asiina posted:

In as the one that's not super sexualized.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

This is a good goddamn game and I will not have anyone talking poo poo about it.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

Bifauxnen posted:

I'm not googling this poo poo, so I'm just going to assume my character is Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way

Cool you sound goffick

Oh okay cool I was going to see if I could figure out who was Aubrey because peramene would definitely have made them scum. Reminder that she used Aubrey as her av on the forums for a good long time, including when she was an evil horrible person in Awful Survivor.

##vote bif

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

Also Saturday night deadline is rough as I'm hosting people for some birthday board games, but I should be around tonight and tomorrow morning.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

Bifauxnen posted:

Oh no he's come down with a case of the Anidav

Closest thing I have to cereal

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

I'd like to claim it was a typo but I actually misremembered, whoops! Audrey it is.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

Post more, nerds!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

Hey Asiina, if you could daycop someone in here who would you cop and why?

For me it'd be either Max (because I have a huge blind spot where he's concerned) or Somber because I didn't like his halfhearted callout of Max early on.

Somberbrero posted:

max you seem uncharacteristically aggressive.

Or I'd daycop Bif because I really do think there's a solid chance peramene would make Audrey scum.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

Also I'm PMing peramene to see if we can get a deadline extension, a weekend-only deadline is a bit much when this game took so long to get started.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

Somberbrero posted:

not like, good, but it's a gut thing.

i find the roundabout way pod called me out weird. if he thinks i'm scummy, why not make that your point?

You're making gut calls and calling me out for pointing out mildly suspicious things in the same post, come on now. If I had called you out for being scummy based on that post alone it would've been FAKE NEWS - that one thing isn't enough to make a solid scum call on, but it was worth pointing out nonetheless.

My question to Asiina is open to everyone, BTW. Who would you daycop and why?

Also people will be arriving here shortly, so I'll be in and out all day.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

Somberbrero posted:

i don't understand the juxtaposition of these two things. my issue isn't with your content, it's how you are presenting it. it seems like this day cop thing is more important to you than pushing reads, am i wrong?

Please explain to me what reads I was supposed to push at the time of the original post, based on the complete dearth of content in the thread. Where are you going with this?

Also this is the best response to the daycop question, everyone pack it up:

Asiina posted:

Also if I daycopped bif and she was scum I would feel so goddamn good after what happened in FF5 that it might just make up for it.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

Redneck's sad excuse for a policy vote is bad, agree. Not feeling the Flamander post/vote on him though, that was hedgey as heck.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

Murmur Twin posted:

On a scale of 1-10 how much of a smoking gun is this?

Podima posted:

Or I'd daycop Bif because I really do think there's a solid chance peramene would make Audrey scum.

It's basically a mod meta read, but in the absence of any content it was a fine starting point. I think it's better to set aside at this point in lieu of focusing on actual game content though. Call it a 3-4 now?

That being said, that was a lovely whiny pissbaby replace-out on redneck nazgul's part and I'd still vote MMT purely on principle. MMT's catch on Jammy is pretty good though, I've done that kind of doubling-down on a jokephase vote before as scum.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

##vote Flamander Him or Jammy, I'm feeling. Now that I look back, Somber did call out the same thing about Jammy so I'm feeling better about him atm.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

peramene posted:

also catch me in the club getting second place AGAIN

Did you call for me?

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

Murmur Twin posted:

(for those wondering I'm waiting to finally seeing a doctor about my shoulder that I injured a few months ago, yay~).

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

BUT FIRST, A BRIEF INTERLUDE!

Hi there everyone! I'm Podima, and this is my Let's Play of Huniepop, the best game EVAR.

Let's get started, why don't we? But why would I want to talk to my Steam friends when I have all these lovely ladies to woo! (that's a joke, I have no friends.)

Just uhh ignore that other file over there that I spent far too much time on. Let's start a new game!

oh poo poo we're off to a good start

Check out my MAD SKILLS here, c'mon.

wait what

uh you know what i'm just gonna call this one right here

Tune in next time for more wooing of these sweet hunies! Bye, everyone!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

The fact that peramene made my mason partner Beli and not me is a disgrace, I tell you what.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

Everyone calling me town was just the most rude thing lmao.

Also I was really annoyed at the game being surprise-flipless because I wanted payoff for how I bussed Flamander on Day 1. Sorry about that, by the way!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

Max posted:

Haha, I just didn't know what was going on and didn't want to break character yet. Your pinky swear means a lot.

This feels like a weird victory.

OH LOOK SOMEONE ELSE UNDERSTANDS WHERE I ENDED UP WITH MMT AT THE END OF MYST. God drat it.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power

lomarf

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

You've got the Shine
You've got the power