Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Somberbrero posted:

mmt, can i ask you why i would put myself in this situation as scum? bif was voting you at day's end.

I assume you were aware of how fishy it would look if you went from "MMT is obviously town" to voting for me in MYLO?

Max posted:

##unvote

:lol:

I appreciate the hustle! Pinky swear, I'm not scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Somberbrero posted:

mmt, can i ask you why i would put myself in this situation as scum? bif was voting you at day's end.

Early in the game you were making claims that people were suspicious without following up on them (Hal, Asii, Max).

You claimed to fully agree with Sandwolf that I was scum but then when he died you changed your mind to "it's definitely Max and definitely not Murmur" and now you don't seem willing to case me.

You claimed that the masonry had something to do it and then dialed it back as a trap after bif/me didn't believe it.

Your #1 suspect claimed their role (something that I thought was unbelievable and cased him on) and you didn't catch it.

##vote Somber

If it ends up being Max I can take solace in knowing that I was completely outplayed.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

:redhammer:

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Hahaha wait what the gently caress?

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

I'm still super lost here but want to wait until everything is revealed lol

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Max posted:

Your pinky swear is garbage.

Only in games where (I think I) am playing an evildoer!

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Hahahaha I was so confused as to how there could be other scumteams since other than N2 all of the NKs were people I submitted to be killed.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Hahahaha oh poo poo so Somber/Bif actually were in a masonry? Hahaha that's classic.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Asiina posted:

Finding out the secret was absolutely hilarious.

I was really proud of my scum game wherein I was so obviously town. :(

I love how everyone had fake opinions the entire goddamn game.

That's hilarious, I was wondering how it was that I was scum and yet people were actually acting way scummier than I was lol.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

peramene posted:

With Somber popped, yandere-chan finally gets to be alone with her s-... sen...pai... this is loving weird but the "insufferable weaboo" ends up being the senpai. Go figure.

Suki, as played by Murmur Twin has earned 7 points and takes the title of "Best Girl" among the hunies.

Which is lovely, because the true winner is of course, yandere-chan, as played by Max.

Yay Max, you and me kid! :peanut:

Max posted:

Your pinky swear is garbage.

:sadpeanut:

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Max posted:

Haha, I just didn't know what was going on and didn't want to break character yet. Your pinky swear means a lot.

Ahh I was just joking around, we still cool! Mainly I just think :peanut: and :sadpeanut: are hilarious smileys lol

Like I always try to be honest in real life because it tends to make everything better, but if I'm assigned scum in a game about deception I'm not going to feel all that bad if I'm dishonest in that one particular circumstance.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Also I groaned so hard when I saw that I had agreed to sub into a game where I was scum (after FF5 I was thoroughly rattled on the concept) but found a small / flipless / (supposedly) role-light game to be a nice palette cleanser. It's so much easier to fake cases in a game like this (even though now I get why that was, lol)

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Max posted:

I hope you all enjoyed the completely made up Haiku thing.

Hahahaha Sandwolf was 110% right that I thought you might have gotten modkilled and was betraying my excitement at the thought :f5:

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Podima posted:

OH LOOK SOMEONE ELSE UNDERSTANDS WHERE I ENDED UP WITH MMT AT THE END OF MYST. God drat it.

I mean to be fair Max ended up working with me and the game ended with a happy ending for my character.

Myst ended with my trust being shattered and my sister being kidnapped and...

*trails off*

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

peramene posted:

On night 1, Asiina/MMT and Max decided to kill Podima, eliminating the first team.

On night 2, a combination of Bif/Somber and Asiina/MMT killed Mithross, with Mithross/Sandwolf and Max killing Asiina.

On night 3, Max and MMT killed Hal.

On night 4, in front of gods and men, MMT joined Max in killing Bifauxnen, leaving us with these three.

With Somber popped, yandere-chan finally gets to be alone with her s-... sen...pai... this is loving weird but the "insufferable weaboo" ends up being the senpai. Go figure.

Suki, as played by Murmur Twin has earned 7 points and takes the title of "Best Girl" among the hunies.

Which is lovely, because the true winner is of course, yandere-chan, as played by Max.

GOOD END
[#serialkillervictory]

yandere!Huniepopfia Doc

Wait how come we were the only N1 killers? Did no one else submit one or something?

Hahaha there were points where I thought there might be other scumteams or an SK but Asiina dying was the only death I coudn't explain.

• Locked thread