Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Golden Bee posted:

This show was great but it had the least necessary flashback episode of any show of this kind.

I suppose that we didn't really need it, but it helped flesh out the characters more, and it was nice to show Marty and Wendy actually getting along and being family-oriented, instead of cold business partners like they ended up being.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Wandle Cax posted:

The killing at the end was really shocking to see someone so confident just get taken out like that. I guess things are going to go very bad next season as you don't really mess with a cartel like that and get away with it

I really loved this, especially Snell's extremely cavalier attitude towards it. Like 'Welp! Don't worry so much, we'll be fine.' Like... my god, makes me think that even with the potential trouble that's on its way isn't a match for the trouble that's already there, and hopefully we'll see that all bubble up to the surface in a very satisfying and tense way. Really looking forward to next season.

• Locked thread