Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Ozarks is amazing, me and the wife have a boat and we rented a house on the lake with a dock for our honeymoon. The beauty of the place is there are so many available houses that it's super cheap to rent one for a week. Show was extra fun to watch because of that. The whole place is like a boaters paradise, we went multiple days without driving the truck and just took the boat everywhere. Dinner time and shopping? Take the boat instead of the truck, so many restaurants right on the water you can boat right up too.

Definitely enjoyed the show, I thought it started off great and only dragged a tiny bit in the middle. By the time the flashback episode happened it totally took off again. I'm glad they saved that until the 7th episode, if they would have opened with all that backstory I probably wouldn't have stayed interested. The way they played it made me really interested in the back story by the time they got around to telling it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I thought it was placed well, had it been at the beginning of the season or right away I would have been bored by it. By the time it hit I was actually interested in how the gently caress dude ever got into all this in the first place.

• Locked thread