Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Sara
Claire
Sharon
Crow
Olivert
View Results

• Locked thread
Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

Tae posted:

For anyone using cheat engine for unlimited bonds, don't. I pretty much lost my playthrough because there's a mandatory Use Up All Bonds (before midterms) and the game literally can't continue because of this.

I even tried fixing it by putting bonds to 0 afterwards but the game internally still has it as above 1, and you go from rainy schoolyard to sunshine trista if you try to continue.

If you're using cheatengine you should be making a new save like every 10 minutes. Not like you have a limited number of slots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

Endorph posted:

you gotta stack delay super high from equips/quartz. nothing in the game is completely immune to it, they just have high rates of resistance.

In CS2 I just evasion tank bosses to death

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

Tae posted:

They don't do pre-purchase because reasons.

Namely in that Durante is probably making tweaks right down to the wire

Ohtsam
Feb 5, 2010

Not this shit again.

Admiral H. Curtiss posted:

On GoG you seem to get some free DLC costumes if you have any of the Sky games, on https://www.gog.com/account select one of the Sky games and click More -> Serial Keys. Dunno if you also get those through Steam or Humble somehow.

https://twitter.com/xseedgames/status/963851117422497792

• Locked thread