Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Sara
Claire
Sharon
Crow
Olivert
View Results

• Locked thread
Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat

The Colonel posted:

are you using a ds4

the way the engine handles diagonal movement on dinput controllers is weird and has been an issue since the original ps3 release, only way around it is to use ds4windows and toggle "hide ds4 controller" to fake using an xbox one

If it happens on a non-ds4 like it did for me you can also go into steam's advanced controller configuration and change the stick from linear to aggressive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat
lol'd when I saw the quest name addicted to bath salts. xseed is so good.

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

Soiled Meat
got a 3.9x multiplier on a boss and my exp gain capped at 9999, wtf

why do they let you stack multipliers if the cap is so low? I'm only at the end of chapter 3 and I'm already hitting it.

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

Soiled Meat
It took me 78 hours but I'm finally done. I spent the last couple chapters wishing the game would just end already, but it was worth it. What a great ending, I can't wait for the sequel. The coolness of the mech fight was kind of undermined by the fact that it took me like 6 or 7 tries to beat it

• Locked thread