Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spaseman
Aug 26, 2007

I'm a Securitron
RobCo security model 2060-B.
If you ever see any of my brothers tell them Victor says howdy.
Fallen Rib
Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 has finally released but i would hold off on buying for awhile, the game is currently suffering from a number of different bugs. I personally cannot open the ingame menus without eventually having the entire screen become blurry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaseman
Aug 26, 2007

I'm a Securitron
Fallen Rib

Zereth posted:

Hm. Has anybody tried Car Mechanic Sim 18 For owning CMS 14 or 15? I find this kind of sim pretty hit or miss, so I'd appreciate some opinions about Car Mechanic Sim 18 For owning CMS 14 or 15 before I take the plunge.

Also that's a kinda weird title for a game.

The game itself is real solid but currently suffers from a bunch of bugs. The devs are working real hard and have put out three patches (as of Saturday) already and the game was only released Friday but I would still wait as there are still a number of bugs.

Spaseman
Aug 26, 2007

I'm a Securitron
Fallen Rib
There are like three separate moments in that game where BJ gets into stab fights with Nazis where they both stab each other multiple times.

Spaseman
Aug 26, 2007

I'm a Securitron
Fallen Rib
The base stuff and characters were great the first couple times but after that I just wanted to get back to killing Nazis.

Spaseman
Aug 26, 2007

I'm a Securitron
Fallen Rib
Is this a game where sound matters at all? I don't really want to have to explain why I'm playing this kind of game.

Spaseman
Aug 26, 2007

I'm a Securitron
Fallen Rib
How is Star Ruler 2? I think someone said it was a game you could play by going full diplomacy? How well does it hold up?

Spaseman
Aug 26, 2007

I'm a Securitron
Fallen Rib
How is Star Ruler 2? Its only $7 but I haven't really heard goons say much about it.

Spaseman
Aug 26, 2007

I'm a Securitron
Fallen Rib
Is Destiny 2 worth it if you mainly play solo?

Spaseman
Aug 26, 2007

I'm a Securitron
Fallen Rib
Do the Destiny expansions add anything that would change the base game or am I just locked out of higher level content?

Spaseman
Aug 26, 2007

I'm a Securitron
Fallen Rib
Empyrion Galactic Survival is $8 on GMG. Is it good solo or is there too much grind?

Spaseman
Aug 26, 2007

I'm a Securitron
Fallen Rib
How robust is Megaquarium? Does the management have a lot of depth or is it more about building a pretty aquarium with a bit of money management on the side?

Spaseman
Aug 26, 2007

I'm a Securitron
Fallen Rib
In Obra Dinn, is there a way to view each death scene without having to run to each body? Can I do it through the book somehow?

Spaseman
Aug 26, 2007

I'm a Securitron
Fallen Rib
It blew me away seeing people complain about long it takes for Anthem to load on an HDD.

Spaseman
Aug 26, 2007

I'm a Securitron
Fallen Rib
I'm early into Rise of the Tomb Raider and I've just unlocked the first camp and wondering through the clearing with the animals makes me feel like I've done this before. Did the first game have a similar area? I feel like I'm going nuts but this is the first time I've played the sequel but this area feels so familiar.

Spaseman
Aug 26, 2007

I'm a Securitron
Fallen Rib
Is any of the Ghost Recon Wildlands DLC actually worth buying? Its hard to tell if its mostly skins and new weapons or if you actually get real content.

Spaseman
Aug 26, 2007

I'm a Securitron
Fallen Rib
In Rise of the Tomb Raider a small task has you grab chickens to return them to their pen. I just noticed that if you use a campsite while holding a chicken, Laura releases the chicken but the chicken remains trapped in place. The game also spawns a new free chicken just outside the camp.

So my morning will now consist of me feeding this clucking mass.

UPDATE: Laura no longer sits on the ground. She rests in comfort now.

Spaseman fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Mar 2, 2019

Spaseman
Aug 26, 2007

I'm a Securitron
Fallen Rib
Is any of the Ghost Recon Wildlands dlc worth buying or should I stick to the standard edition?

Spaseman
Aug 26, 2007

I'm a Securitron
Fallen Rib
How is the dlc for AssCreed Odyssey? I'm currently wavering between using the Uplay coupon on the gold edition or getting Mordhau. I think I'd enjoy Odyssey more, but Mordhou looks fun and would be a lot cheaper.

Spaseman
Aug 26, 2007

I'm a Securitron
Fallen Rib
It looks like Freeman: Guerrilla Warfare is releasing is a couple hours and will get a price increase. Mount&Blade FPS is really tempting. Does it pull it off well?

Spaseman
Aug 26, 2007

I'm a Securitron
Fallen Rib
Which of the major Cities Skylines DLCs are worth it? The industry and mass transit ones look good but I'm wondering if others are also worth getting.

Spaseman
Aug 26, 2007

I'm a Securitron
Fallen Rib
Is it still possible to view which DLC you have bought and installed for a game in the library?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaseman
Aug 26, 2007

I'm a Securitron
Fallen Rib
Which version of Hexcells should I buy if I've never played any of them?