Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009

Might wanna NSFW that Darkwood link, its got a nice lady butt in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
Rimworld is also a much better game than Prison Architects.

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
What game is that? I'm asking for a friend.

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
I also turn into a black man when I die.

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
Friendly reminder that Richard Garriot's Ultima: Star Citizen please buy vials of my blood is a thing.

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
Zero dress up options in the community screenshots section gets a hard pass from me.

Fake edit: Apparently this single player srpg has server maintenances? What's up with that?

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009

DOUBLE CLICK HERE posted:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/975230/Das_Geisterschiff/ I'm inherently interested in every dungeon crawler no matter how anime or ugly. And here's a new one (not anime).

I'm getting Virtual Boy flashbacks here.

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
Don't kinkshame.

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
https://store.steampowered.com/app/882410/Age_of_Fear_The_Free_World/

I've played the free version some, its alright.

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
Does it still have the bug where the more save files you have the shittier the game runs?

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009

Stickman posted:

Yeah, I suspect that we’ll see more of a gaming performance advantage to NVMe drives down the road as developers start to optimize loading around them, which is why I’d definitely recommend them over SATA drives now that they’re nearly the same price.

Devs never optimize anything though. If they do optimize around NVMe drives, then its just them getting lucky from them being lazy is all.

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
Outward disappointed me when I looked it up and found out there's a chakram weapon in it but you hold it like a magical fidget spinner instead of using it like a proper chakram weapon.

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009

ZearothK posted:

I felt it was pretty boring when I played it on release due to domestic gameplay being filled with what I felt was incremental busywork (building tiles and stations, mostly) and diplomacy being static, but to be completely fair I haven't given it a shot in over a year (maybe even 2? It's been long enough that Steam doesn't show me when I last played it) to see how the patches addressed my issues with the game. I know tiles are goners, at least.

:laugh: If anything Stellaris has even more planetary micro now.

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009

Kly posted:

imagine being so mad that a store doesnt stock your favorite cheetos that you throw a shitfit online about it

how much is epic paying you to poo poo up this thread?

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
Oh hey is it that castlvania game with the boat demo that I played and immediately forgot about afterwards? Jeez that took a while.

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
show me the boob slider

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
my dude what do you mean by finally, its only been 5 months?

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
lol gently caress off steam, I'm not playing starbound.

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
Weird how my cap was 9000ish yesterday and now its only 100. Gaben please there's some backgrounds I haven't bought yet.

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009

Dementropy posted:

It's not out until July, but SolSeraph looks like it's going to be "in the spirit of" the old ActRaiser games:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/834800/SolSeraph/

That game looks like its straight from the Unity Assets store. I hope it plays better than it looks because oof.

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009

KazigluBey posted:

https://twitter.com/CaseyExplosion/status/1146720429584855041

TL;DR: Epic is now sniping remasters of games that originally released on Steam, such as the definitive edition of Telltale's Walking Dead. You may remember in the past that for owners of the original game re-releases might include free copies of the upgraded version, as in Skyrim or Bioshock, or you'd get offered discounts like with the Dark Souls remastered. In this specific case GOG is being frozen out too, as they also had the Telltale library before it got pulled.

what's the second thing?

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
What?

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
The ooblets devs sound like lovely pretentious hipsters types.

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
How dank are the maymays in the Outer Worlds?

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
Dang, guess I'll pick up AI Wars 2, the first one was great and this 65% off thanks to my coupon is too sweet to pass up.

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
I just hope the new library list doesn't crash my steam like the old library list. Also +1 there was a minimalist view?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
I still can't believe people use anything but Windows Defender for their antivirus.