Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
man i am really psyched about Ys VII coming to steam along with every other Ys game yet to be released.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

WirelessPillow posted:

personally am super excited for Ys VIII to see how it changes things

Same. When I built a gaming pc after the death of my PS3 some four years or so ago my major fear was that my love of JRPGs wouldn't be possible to indulge. Yet the gaming gods smiled upon me. Seriously I'm so happy that I somehow got into PC gaming right as JRPGs started actually getting released on the loving platform.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
play Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book and Bastard Bonds and Tyranny

and Nights of Azure

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

havenwaters posted:

Play the Trails in the Sky games. Also Trails of Cold Steel comes out August 2nd and Durante's pretty much been contracted to do the PC port.

Everyone listen to this man! He speaks true.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

StrixNebulosa posted:

How is Nights of Azure without a controller?
idk. I used my dualshock. Can't imagine it's too bad.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
What game does PoE refer too? I thought it was pillars of eternity but it makes zero sense for it to be that given the context.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

AfricanBootyShine posted:

Fallout 4 is like if they fixed everything wrong with New Vegas but then removed everything right.

It has more potential as a sandbox but the plot and gun design is a bad™.

Ha ha, poo poo, you really nailed it with that comment. I was so profundly disappointed with FO4 for that reason. It's so loving close to greatness. It's too bad no one at Bethesda has ever read a goddamn book in their life. They have the worst loving writers, it's embarrassing.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
All the Ys games are extremely good except the weird one we don't talk about. Sort of like Zelda.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Idgi. How exactly are they turning card sales into monies? Selling stuff on the marketplace just gives you steambux?

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
All three of the witcher games are great and they get progressively greater with each iteration.

The first one starts kind of bad though but it picks up nicely.

Jim Barris fucked around with this message at 13:43 on Oct 14, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Is Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet any good? Anybody played it?