Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:

Ciaphas posted:

I'm eyeballs deep in enough games as is but if nothing else Stardew Valley told me I could enjoy that sort of... farming game??
It is Stardew with a whole church to manage upgrade. It’s a bit ‘beta’ in features, but the dev have been chucking out update every one or two days and rapidly improving the game.

You will have to grind harder in this game though. The merchant adjust prices by how many they have, so bunk selling won’t make you more money. (Selling crops in bulk is an Unlocked feature later)

The research tree is huge and the things it unlock matters. Npc quest also unlock more features of the game.

If you want it on stardew’s level of quality in feature and game completion, maybe wait a week or a month if the dev keeping his current pace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

StrixNebulosa posted:

and farming is literally just slapping some seeds into a plot and harvesting them a few days later
I think i prefer that over watering crop everyday.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

StrixNebulosa posted:

Even if I wind up setting up sprinklers, it makes me feel like I'm taking care of the plants, as opposed to "seeds planted seeya" hit n'
This game is all about unethical farming.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Enola Gay-For-Pay posted:

Is there a battle royale game that doesn't use "realistic" guns so I don't get killed in one shot by someone halfway across the map every time? That might be good.
Totally Accurate Battleground: The players seems to have a lot of hp to tank bullets. The server is kinda empty on some region though

The Culling: Gun is so rare that most player end up with melee weapon or handcraft bow. It’s been a while since i played it, so the meta might be different now.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

The Culling only needs like 12 players.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Maybe we need a Graveyard Keeper thread

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

COOL CORN posted:

So Graveyard Keeper is worth $20 or should I wait for a sale? Metacritic/other reviews seem to be on the fence, saying that replayability isn't that great.
I got a 25% for this game in my steam client inventory, so I brought it for $15, which is about right for me.

This game unlock features slowly and not just through money like Stardew. It's not really design for replayability.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

dmboogie posted:

graveyard keeper: I told the inquisitor to gently caress off, is it possible for me to keep him hosed off or am I eventually going to have to interact with him to unlock stuff
You have to do his quest to unlock stuff.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

The game day and energy is also like 5x shorter than Stardew, so it would fool you into a false sense of urgency. There is no urgency.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Why would a battle royale have skill growth and crime meter? Does it takes many in game days to hunt each other without the shrinking boundary?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

ymgve posted:

Isn't it more of a Rust-style game?
Huh... reading the description on wiki again, it’s 64 players per server trying to escape the island?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I would pay for it if it’s in VR or AR like yugioh.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

If the base card isn’t good, then it becomes a mandatory pay to win game.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I am also curious for some real good FFF games

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

succ posted:

Someone decide for me if I should get it. Don't know anything about any of the games
Many goon recommand tales of berseria. It’s a good rpg.

Sniper elite 4 is good if you like using sniper in fps games. You can also pistol/shotgun your way in.

Haven’t play Staxzel, but it’s farming like stardew i guess. That blocky graphic style though...

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Anyone tried Scum?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I like the age gate is now default to 1970

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

There is a serious lack of real mahjong game out there. All those fake one are stacking game.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Subnautica have the best exploration experience.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I recall seeing a japanse pinball game where you pinball a boulder to the armies on the battlefield to beat the siege. On psp?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Infinity bundle also have Dex.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Not sure why tropical 4 fit with the martian theme though.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Anyone who knows Chinese should give The Scroll Of Taiwu a try. It's a high fantasy kung fu hero raising sim with factions world building mechanic. The core mechanic is pretty much done and the early access is only for general improvement, main story plots completion and supporting other languages.

It sold 30000 copies first day and most tester spent 40 hours playing it. Probably per reincarnation.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Turtlicious posted:

, where you go out and you get high level dudes who fight with you and help your base stuff.
Dead State.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Good news: Scroll of Taiwu will get English ver.

They sold 300000 copies in opening week.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Danakir posted:

What's the game about?
It’s a kung fu hero raising sim with avatar: the last airbender mix to it. The main goal is to defeat the big bad to save the world by spending generations building up your town and resources, learn kung fu, learn skill, perform some deeds, and pass everything you got to the next successor of Taiwu.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

VolticSurge posted:

Source for this news? The game's Steam page is all in Chinese, so I can't tell if the announcement's there.
Hidden in one of their dev updates on steam. Keep scrolling till you see it.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Sep 28, 2018

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

succ posted:

anyone have success with reselling/trading humble monthly games?
Try SA mart. There was a goon buying tons of conan exile code for $6 each.

Put up you wish list and someone might trade with what you got.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I just checked SAmart, people are buying Overwatch for :10bux:

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

sauer kraut posted:

You can't really trade the HB Overwatch, they do it through account linking and direct activation (no key). Also region locked afaik.
Not sure about the region thing, but i have been trading game key from HB without problem? I can even turn it into a gift link.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Firewatch’s writing also took a nosedive.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

It’s a nice park-trail walking simulator if you ignore the rest.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Everyone will remember that...

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Gort posted:

Yeah, I can't see this actually making anything better than what Obsidian were already gonna make. Guess someone cashed out, good for them I suppose.
At least they would not have to worry about budget now? Every time i heard about this team is them being on the edge of bankruptcy or something.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

exquisite tea posted:

Has there ever been a truly successful example of a developer who breaks off from his parent company and tries to release an identical game to the one he's most known for?
Azure Striker Gunvolt comes to mind.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Play undertale with him.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

ZearothK posted:

I installed it on my C drive. Anyways, I am now posting from my phone.
There’s a issue with the uninstaller, so do it via window uninstaller.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Turd Herder posted:

I missed a lot of this thread over the last couple months but any one have anything positive to say about FO 76?
You probably can enjoy the game with a goon squad that hack the game and breaks the local economy.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I hope someone reverse engineer the mmo capability to make skyrim multiplayer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Kennel posted:

Also a hidden option to generate a world ruled by animals.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imvNjavSb_4
I want a doomsday scenario where you have 100 turns before Rabbit takes over the world with 1000x population.