Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.
Is River City Underground still bad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.

Away all Goats posted:

What didn't you like about it? I loved subnautica (60 hours at least) and have 90 mins in NMS. I can see the potential in it, but not sure if I will fully discover it by the 2 hour refund limit

It doesn't seem to continue to run when it isn't in focus and this is a criminal provlem for a game with as much autorun as NMS.

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Machina Supremacy doing the soundtrack again is a real monkeys paw moment because they eventually picked up a lead singer and he is no good and god help us if there's lyrics in jets and guns 2.

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Cowcaster posted:

ok that answers my question, which perhaps would've been better phrased as "do you grind for levels and loot or do you grind because there's a limited amount of content"

To give you a slightly more specific answer, for most of the game you probably won't really need to take time out to grind anything, and when you do it probably won't take more than a few times to get the parts you need. Once you get towards the high end it gets very grindy very quickly (i.e. fight this boss for a drop with a 5% chance to show up, you need 3). I bounced off pretty hard around that point, but that point came in around 120 hours of gameplay.