Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThisIsNoZaku
Apr 22, 2013

Pew Pew Pew!
XCOM 100% needs a Necromunda mod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsNoZaku
Apr 22, 2013

Pew Pew Pew!

occamsnailfile posted:

D2 not having respec was in retrospect an absolutely crippling flaw. A lot of builds were viable but there were definitely enough traps (some of them being literally in the 'traps' skill tree) that you could wind up having made untenable choices.

They went back and patched in a once per difficulty respec, 10 years after release.

ThisIsNoZaku fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Apr 13, 2018

ThisIsNoZaku
Apr 22, 2013

Pew Pew Pew!

EightDeer posted:

I'm interested in an FPS roguelike. I've got four choices here: Ziggurat, Tower of Guns, Heavy Bullets, and Paranautical Activity. Which one is the best?

Paranautical Activity is absolute garbage.

ThisIsNoZaku
Apr 22, 2013

Pew Pew Pew!

I like the implication in that last sentence that the blood replacement was the goal, rather than a means to an end. Is this the Russian equivalent to colloidal silver?

ThisIsNoZaku
Apr 22, 2013

Pew Pew Pew!
Wow, Book of Demons really is just Diablo 1.