Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baron
Nov 24, 2003

Fun Shoe
I actually really enjoyed Just Cause 3, for what it's worth. The thing that really made it shine for me was the badass wingsuit. Something about it just clicked for me. Flying through the fields of sunflowers, skimming as low as I could, it just felt loving awesome. The challenges for it were a ton of fun. There is a definite lack of variety in a lot of things, but it was enough for me to finish it which is more than I can say for alot of games.

The motorcycles sucked really bad, however. And the final fight is garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron
Nov 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

Jamfrost posted:

Okami is not a game you can brush off. (I am ready to play it again.)

You could say it is a... :master:

But seriously, Okami is great. Maybe this time i'll actually finish it, unlike the original and the first re-release. I love the game, it's just so long...

Baron
Nov 24, 2003

Fun Shoe
ABZU: *QG92-T5T2Q-NNATM
Grim Fandango: *FY6K-9FJ9J-LTXXX

* = C

Baron
Nov 24, 2003

Fun Shoe
Here is another Tomb Raider Key. It's a good game so someone should take it.

The * is a 6

*IPWD-42669-LLEY0

Baron
Nov 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

I said come in! posted:

I pre-ordered Dragon Quest XI just now on Humble Bundle and didn't get my Steam key. did anyone else pre-order DQXI on Humble Bundle and have the same issue?

I haven't gotten my code from Green Man yet, but sites like that usually don't get their keys from publishers until like a day or two before release. I wouldn't worry about Humble, as soon as they get them, you will too I'm sure.

Baron fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Aug 31, 2018

Baron
Nov 24, 2003

Fun Shoe
I have an extra Tales of Berseria key for a good home
The first digit is an eight

?G6YJ-92WZ4-9CPRV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron
Nov 24, 2003

Fun Shoe
Got an extra key for Sexy Brutale. It looks like a cool game, haven't had a chance to check it out yet.

? = N
09?G9-9BVKQ-567R2