Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

That EG game is among the most one sided TI games I've seen. And it wasn't a gimmick team or something, it as just an outdraft into outplay.

loving nuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

That loving end of the loving Secret Infamous game 2.

Who is Infamous? They seem like they suck poo poo.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Red Red Blue posted:

They're like most south american teams, capable of huge plays but very questionable decision making

I just dunno how you almost don't win with megas and aegis with an exposed throne. Literally just hit the ancient. It seems absurd.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

When did aui leave dc?was it yet another kick or did he leave for another loving team in the like, two months since summit 7?

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

funmanguy posted:

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/The_Summit/7

sorry, meant NP. question stands

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

funmanguy posted:

NP is C9

the same team. C9 is just sponsoring EE stack

God I hate esports roster/team changes

I wish they took a page from literally every other sport ever and signed players to seasonal contracts and didn't disband or rename their squads every five loving minutes

Its like 90% of the reason I'm an EG fan, cuz I see universe and Sumail and I'm like oh its them

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Craptacular! posted:

gently caress no. All this does is give power to owners and gently caress people over when drama occurs (and since players are 16-25 years old, there's going to be lots of drama.)

Like it's bad enough Fnatic benched Meracle at the last minute to sub, it would have been worse if he couldn't even get a friend stack and fail in quals.

Basically we would become ACE and you'd see a lot more situations like wen Chuan was spending months playing for nobody when IG pseudo-kicked him.

you know what solves that problem, right? A union

Just saaaaaying

botany posted:

yeah its not like EG would ever be subject to sudden and violent team changes lol

I mean yeah but from my casual perspective EG feels like a very similar team to when I started watching pro dota like two years ago

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

God I love eg

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Group A is already looking like the real fight is gonna be from the teams avoiding elimination, winner's bracket already seems pretty locked and most of the losers have already played most of the winners.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

I really like VP and want C9 to get rubbed into the dirt and bounce out before main event so c'mon VP be the summit allpick winners I know you can be

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Lick! The! Whisk! posted:

I really like VP and want C9 to get rubbed into the dirt and bounce out before main event so c'mon VP be the summit allpick winners I know you can be

:smith:

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

I'm almost certain fnatic is going home in A. Of their remaining 5 teams to play ill figure they'll, best case, split against infamous, empire, and maybe secret, and get swept by EG and IGV. which gives them three total points in comparison to everyone else's at least two, and infamous and empire will only have to win one other game to be above fnatic

If they get swept by infamous today they will be well and truly done imo. This years fnatic looks really really bad

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Treant is still the only hero in the game that can heal buildings right

Is the heal like super marginal now or what, cuz I'm really surprised we haven't seen more of him on virtue of that alone

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

God Fnatic is bad

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Ccnc has seen every episode of VeggieTales at least twice, because its what Mother wants

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Well there's Fnatics one win of the tournament

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

That igv megas defense was so good

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

That loving eg fnatic game two

THAT is the biggest TI stomp I've ever seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Elyv posted:

Fnatic might be bad

I don't think I've seen a pro game that had three buybacks come out on a tier 3 defense and they still lost

Losing an 8 + tower v 5 on highground...is nuts

• Locked thread