Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
the most exciting games are gonna be the bo1s for like $250k (+ chance for more) as always

also secret is gonna bomb out of group stage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

S Tier: GrandGrant, PPD
A Tier: Capitalist, Synderen, Winter, ODPixel, Merlini
B Tier: Fogged, LD, Godz, Lumi, Tobi
C Tier: SIRACTIONSLACKS, Sheever, KotlGuy
D Tier: Draskyl, Pyrion Flax

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
alright just submitted an anonymous tip to the ICE about valve illegally employing staff at TI

gently caress em up, boys!

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

Wezlar posted:

Or that casters are breaking the laws by working under improper visas? Regardless you would think that people would be more tight lipped about things

nobody cares. i mean that. once you're inside, nobody gives half a poo poo what you do as long as you don't overstay your visa. because there's a whole lot of people overstaying their visa and that's a billion times worse than, you know, doing off-visa activities for a week

so that's why everybody lies by omission through immigration.

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
classic s-allah 1v9 game happening

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

:grin:

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
lol china has 3 of the top 4 places locked in already

edit wait no just 2 of 3 for now

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

Minnesota Mixup posted:

It's 0% if you look at the main event matches.

0% over like 5 games, all picked by bad teams

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

The REAL Goobusters posted:

According to Reddit both players never met her irl lol

this is actually loving hilarious

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

TheRat posted:

Sounds like a close relationship lmao

people have literally given away their entire life savings to catfishers

who knows how much this probably 40 year old dude from ohio managed to get out of the dota pro scene lmao

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
i think people are confused, bulldog never dated nara, in the catfish sense or otherwise. he was pissed about it though cuz s4 is still his friend.

tfw EE lives with a real girlfriend while s4 "dates" a neckbeard with a voice changer lmao

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
yea you're kinda r-tarded if you think fnatEEc won't poo poo all over the other SEA teams for ez qualifications

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
when it turns out that blacks cancer is back and he's just trying to see the world while doing what he loves, i hope you all feel very very bad

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
he still has a better chance there than he would on a tier 3 team in a big region

like it's 100% a strategic decision to take advantage of the fact that SA gets a guaranteed qualification spot for all majors, and it's a good decision to maximize his odds of making it to a major

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
holy gently caress lol this is the guy ana owes money to: https://www.pokerstars.com/en/blog/2013/five-million-shark-tian-wobbly-au-shou-s-138199.html

i guess he wasn't talking poo poo when he said that the ~60k ana owes him is a small amount of money and he's gonna donate it anyways minus legal fees

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
if you bought pubg a couple months ago you'd already be in the profit from selling pubg hats smh

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
nothing wrong with illidan since you can always call yourself dan

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
harsh, but fair

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
-em

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
uh hhhh just wanted to say: called it

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
referring to this:

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
it's not even a patch analysis stream lmao, it's literally just his first impressions as he reads the patch notes, he did it once and it was popular and it still is popular so he keeps doing it. you'd have to be more autistic than ee to not get it.

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
"why do people watch things that i don't like to watch" - a group of people who watch pro dota

now i don't watch the purge streams but i can still say you're retarded as gently caress

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

Drunk Canuck posted:

That's... literally all patch analysis can possibly be.
first impression: reading the patch notes line by line for the first time, half the poo poo you say is completely meaningless because you haven't read the whole patch notes or even the very next line. basically a reaction video.

patch analysis: read the patch notes, think about how things affect each other, then give your conclusion

there's a reason he does/did both, because they're very different things

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
you'd have to be brain damaged to even think that bringing back xcalibur would be a good idea lmao

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
if it's between og and vp, it's 100% in navis interest that vp does better than og

if vp gets invites that's one less team navi has to worry about in cis quals for future tourneys. they know this. they were going to try hard no matter what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
i can't see fnatic winning the series, vp is just too good, but, it's clear EE has some amazing ability to wrangle together a solid tier 2 team whenever he goes

• Locked thread