Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The Joe Montana Division Won Last Year
Wooo!
People who vote "Wooo!" are wrong people
No checkbox? Voted you suck
I don't play in this league but I'm going to vote anyway
View Results

• Locked thread
Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

B.O. may be my QB, but at least Matt Forte decided to show up to this game. About time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES
Dropping into the thread to say that whomever takes over this league needs to schedule the draft next year during the GoT finale again. Because it's hilarious.

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES
Also despite drafting 2 QBs to avoid this poo poo, BOTH of them are loving IRd.

gently caress

JetsGuy
Sep 17, 2003

science + hockey
=
LASER SKATES
I can't even be mad because ZOLTAN was on top of poo poo and picked up Tom Savage.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

I should have used my first overall pick for good and picked Brady, instead I picked David Johnson.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Alvin Kamara is a dreamy dreamboat.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Silly Burrito posted:

Alvin Kamara is a dreamy dreamboat.

I have him in all my money leagues. Love him. So good and just keeps getting better.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007

Eltoasto posted:

I should have used my first overall pick for good and picked Brady, instead I picked David Johnson.

That's why I took Aaron Rodgers at #2.

JetsGuy posted:

I can't even be mad because ZOLTAN was on top of poo poo and picked up Tom Savage.

I have a feeling whoever is after Savage on the depth chart (Yates/McGloin) will be starting soon enough.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

SOON :stare:

Should he be starting this week, I have either Garopollo or Mariota available. This is bye week, so if Garo doesn't get the green light, I will need to hang on to Mariota. Looking to upgrade a WR or RB.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
Going in to this matchup without a starting tight end. I've got two top 10 TE's on byes and don't feel like messing with the roster yet, so we'll see.

commish
Sep 17, 2009

I will be without a TE as well. Who knew TEs would be in such hot demand.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Edit: doh wrong league.

jabro fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Nov 9, 2017

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

I've been digging in the barrel for TE scraps, just waiting for Greg Olsen to get healthy.

TE sucks.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Silly Burrito posted:

I've been digging in the barrel for TE scraps, just waiting for Greg Olsen to get healthy.

TE sucks.

ill trade you a benjamin watson for a body at QB

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Dubious posted:

ill trade you a benjamin watson for a body at QB

Appreciate the offer, but I can't this week. I need Andy Dalton to throw all the touchdowns to the soft AJ Green while Mr Alex Smith enjoys some well deserved time off.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

JetsGuy posted:

Also despite drafting 2 QBs to avoid this poo poo, BOTH of them are loving IRd.

gently caress

I had a bad spot in my other league's draft so I tried to pick up good injured players to compensate and this was not the year to do that. RIP Luck.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Thank you Garrett Celek for helping me to go to 9-1. Much obliged. :tipshat:

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

In a little over three quarters today, CJ Beathard has put up more points for me than either quarterback I drafted this year did in any individual game.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

I was going to get like, cut six guys level of salty if I lost to McCaffrey today. Mike Nugent can eat turds for all I care.

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Tens of Goons served!

Quick question: Are you fuckers just gonna let Burrito take the whole drat thing or what?

commish
Sep 17, 2009

Another week, another easy Ballers victory. My team is gearing up for the stretch run to another championship.

JuicedSixFo
Mar 16, 2007
Rodgers, to Tyrod, to Savage. Sounds about right.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Braksgirl posted:

Quick question: Are you fuckers just gonna let Burrito take the whole drat thing or what?

Let him win every game in the regular season. Then after he drops in the quarters he can tell you all about his great regular season and how he got robbed. All the time. For a whole year.

But hey, I hear that 'regular season champion' trophy looks pretty cool.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

darkwolf220 posted:

Let him win every game in the regular season. Then after he drops in the quarters he can tell you all about his great regular season and how he got robbed. All the time. For a whole year.

But hey, I hear that 'regular season champion' trophy looks pretty cool.

Give me my goddamn participation trophy.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

I had no idea you could be IR-eligible as a healthy scratch, thanks to Andre Ellington now I know!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

10-1, and clinched a playoff spot. :smug:

Now to wait out the game between Deflated Bush vs. Seattle Fraisers to see if we clinch the Montana division tonight.

Watch over me and my team, 2007 Les Miles.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

With the loss by the Fraisers, that means that the Boudin Ballers are YOUR 2017 Joe Montana Division Champions!

This is an honor, but not enough. We want to win it all and bring back to back championships to the Montana division!

Silly Burrito fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Nov 20, 2017

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Tens of Goons served!

Look what you all have done.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Silly Burrito posted:

With the loss by the Fraisers, that means that the Boudin Ballers are YOUR 2017 Joe Montana Division Champions!

This is an honor, but not enough. We want to win it all and bring back to back championships to the Montana division!

My team will beat yours in the playoffs, you were lucky you hit me on my mega bye!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Diqnol posted:

My team will beat yours in the playoffs, you were lucky you hit me on my mega bye!

Perhaps, perhaps. Fantasy football is an extremely fickle mistress, and I take nothing for granted. Right now, you've still got to make the playoffs with three teams ahead of you in the division. Anything could happen.

But that doesn't explain me beating you in week 2 also. :smug:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Silly Burrito posted:

Perhaps, perhaps. Fantasy football is an extremely fickle mistress, and I take nothing for granted. Right now, you've still got to make the playoffs with three teams ahead of you in the division. Anything could happen.

But that doesn't explain me beating you in week 2 also. :smug:

By...less than one point

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Diqnol posted:

By...less than one point

A winner is me.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Less than one point still gets a full point in the W column.

chrix
Jan 3, 2004

Football man, the guy with the football plan

Shoutout to tadashi this week for starting that bye player. Thanks for the win, bud.

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Tens of Goons served!

Our commissioner did not start a quarterback, had a kicker on bye, and a player ruled out. So, I'll also take that win, thanks.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving one day early. Braksgirl is one hell of a great cook.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Whew, that was a close one.

Silly Burrito posted:

Happy Thanksgiving one day early. Braksgirl is one hell of a great cook.

You... you had sex with it, didn't you?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

darkwolf220 posted:

Whew, that was a close one.

You... you had sex with it, didn't you?

I had seconds, but not sloppy ones.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At5nDpPMgRs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

JetsGuy, you doing playoff stuff this week?

• Locked thread