Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
NBA2k totally has random rear end seasons and I wouldn't be surprised in the least bit if the Grizz win it all. I've ran dumb sims where I load up my roster with allstars and I still lose in the first round to some Jeff Teague ran team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Wow the kings had to play the heat on the second night of a back to back in Miami. Brutal.

Can i see my rosters stats CBM?

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Oh CBM I meant like their actual stats like their overalls and stuff

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Cool Buff Man posted:

You get everything for your top 5 performers because it's incredibly annoying to screenshot all of the totals in this game, I'm not gonna do that again hahah. People get per game from now on for my own sanity (I'm gonna be doing this like 50 times and probably getting requests every time.) At the end of the season I'll post everyone's stats as a one off, though. I'll enter the final numbers into a spreadsheet.

No CBM I meant their actual stats! 3pt shot, dunk, speed, strength, overall!!

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Cool Buff Man posted:

You got it.

-

Doltos here are your boys grades (I cropped the last 3 wrong, sorry about that, shift the ratings one column over)

I actually agree with a lot of these ratings. Josh Jackson is way too high and Alan Williams is way too low but other than that it's pretty good. Plus whoever made these rosters overrated Ulis and West so that's a pleasant addition to my bench.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Quincy Acy, three point mastermind

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Most likely to be injured hmm... maybe Kawhi?

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Kings lose a 132-131 heartbreaker bai god

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I'm not optimistic about my team because I've ran enough sims to know my 5-8 team doesn't miraculously turn it around mid-season

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Embiid 2.4, Zingis 1.7. :getin:

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Drunk Canuck posted:

CARMELO NOOOOO

but also oh look my team is good

Your team is probably decent by 2k rating standards. I'm guessing Melo's an 87ish, BK is an 79-84 range, Trevor Arizas probably a 79, same with Kanter. Your bench is probably all rated below 70 though.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
There's gotta be a solution to everyone asking for stat updates

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Kings dumpstered the trash rear end Sixers and ran over the teenage Nets. I really wish they could take the next step up against good teams though.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
The Kings lost to the trash rear end Knicks, Mavericks, and Jazz...

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I didn't load anyone else's team but I ran a sim of my roster in 2k16 and the Kings went 17-65 welp

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Kings took down the Rockets in OT, please put me #1 on the power rankings

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
The Suns, the undisputed worst team in the league, are 6 games above .500 in the west

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
The one time Embiid got player of the week it was as a PG :huh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Cool Buff Man posted:

Well it looks like my save got corrupted and I have to go back and sim the last week too, so the last update is totally invalidated and I'll have to redo it. This sucks and I have to do a double update and redo the whole sim later today so I'm sorry. I might start doing a month at a time because my life is getting a little bit busier! Anyways I'll have a big update soon, either tonight after I re-sim the last week+this week or tomorrow

I really don't mind if you just sim the whole season then just do one more update for the playoffs. I appreciate the weekly posting you were doing but it's ok to just end it too

• Locked thread