Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Qoey
Jun 2, 2014

Xerzes posted:

Tony Halme later tried and failed at MMA, and then went into politics, joining the most racist political party in Finland. He's dead now. gently caress Tony Halme.

Reading the guy's wikipedia page is a ride, dude.

quote:

The day after the elections, Halme referred to President Tarja Halonen as a lesbian in a radio interview. Halme stated that if a lesbian can be president of Finland and he can be a member of Parliament, anything seems possible.

That just sounds like a bad movie quote...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qoey
Jun 2, 2014
The farther along this series goes, the more I dig Hiroshi Hase. That tag match looks nuts as hell

Qoey
Jun 2, 2014

Takuan posted:

And then comes the spike. Muta brings a foot long metal spike into the ring, which is quickly seized by Hase. The next time the camera shows Muta’s face blood is streaming out of his forehead. Hase then goes to repeatedly bite Muta’s forehead, leaving his chin and chest a bloody mess. After a few minutes Hase is almost as blood covered as he was during his last match with Muta, only, y’know, this time it’s not his own blood.

Jesus, you weren't kidding. That's crazy to see, even now

Qoey
Jun 2, 2014
Tenryu's falling-backwards elbow drop, man. Something about it is just silly and great at the same time. It's like, if Robin Williams was ever in a pro wrestling movie, that would be something he'd do.

Qoey
Jun 2, 2014

MotU posted:

he'd probably do a hangman's neckbreaker actually

I kept trying to come up with something witty to respond to this, but every time I see your reply I just feel really sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qoey
Jun 2, 2014
Okay, I'm adding Tenyu/Hase to my watchlist, that sounds rad