Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

hard counter posted:

unfortunately, i just remembered that it's not since Shyamalan recently denied ever having seen that show at all even tho that bit of trivia is all over imdb, m night's fan site, etc

drat, what a twist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

The transition from Futurama season 4 to the movies and the new seasons was like jumping from season 4 to season 11 on the Simpsons

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

I thought the Futurama movies were okay, but the first few episodes of the new seasons were so bad I stopped watching the show altogether. If it actually gets better then maybe I should watch them some time.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

The Man in the High Castle is a recent, ongoing show (based on an older book but w/e) but it already aged poorly because the best, most sympathetic character on the show by far is a literal Nazi

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Perestroika posted:

I'll have you know that Nobosuke Tagomi is most certainly not a Nazi. :colbert:

Tagomi's also a pretty sympathetic guy but John Smith is like the only character on the show who doesn't act like an idiot most of the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Before my kids date I'm going to have them read 5000 pages of E/N